Chris1980 is offline New Member

Question Is HGH only water ??

I do realy not know what to stack my gh with. I have idea about primo. But do not want to **** up my libido. What do you guys think about tbol ? I just want to look good. To much water is no good. Know all you guys add test. But i realy not know what to do. Please help me out guys. Know some of you do var and gh only. And say the resolts is great. But i know maby 90% do gh and test together. One more thing guys. You all say gh works besst after 3-6 months. What do this mean ? That i gaine more size or water ? Maby a stopid question. But some say you not get anny keep ganes at all. And that it is all water. Is this true ???

Thnaks...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    run the hgh and throw a cycle of test in with it. run armidex at .25mgs a day along with the test to keep the water down. some people will bloat a little with hgh but i personally never do
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    I am now 3 months in to my cycle. And i runn it clean gh only. Think maby i going to runn it for 3 more months. Or just stop it now. I have gained 3kg's in 3 months lol !! I know gh is no fast way to anything. Right now i do not know if i wnat to stop. Or runn the cycle fore 3-6 mor months. I feal great on it. It is not like test or other gear. That make my temper go up and down. The question is what to add. I realy want to add turanabol. Have some of you guys done gh and tbol ?? Know the test will do the job. But i realy do not know. Do we get any keep ganes from gh. or is it all just water and it goes away ??

Nitro29 is offline Member
    If I were you I would educate myself thouroughly and add slin, you WILL gain weight. Do not stop taking GH now if you can afford to keep running it, you are just now getting to the good part, not to mention if you add slin, but make sure your diet is spot on before adding slin. Good luck my man...nitro

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    If I were you I would educate myself thouroughly and add slin, you WILL gain weight. Do not stop taking GH now if you can afford to keep running it, you are just now getting to the good part, not to mention if you add slin, but make sure your diet is spot on before adding slin. Good luck my man...nitro
    i'd be weary in suggesting slin to the average user. your diet needs to be PERFECT with slin, not to mention the dangers of misuse

Thread Information