Thread: HGH Question

GrizzlyAdams is offline New Member

HGH Question

Ok, I know I deserved to get ripped, but I'm curious about the potential risks/harm so here it goes...

Last evening I was at a holiday party and had all the intentions of not drinking which was going as planned until an attractive woman presented herself. I decided to play the part and go for it. I ended up having 3 Captain Morgan's mixed with Diet Pepsi and 3 Grey Goose/Cranberry drinks.

I was on my 3rd day of starting my HGH cycle (2 IU's per day). Did my 4th shot this morning. Right now HGH is the only thing I'm taking.

This morning I feel very pumped and almost puffy all over my body. I cannot find information on the potential harms of drinking and HGH use. Can anyone provide feedback?

New Year's is coming up and I have to make a decision as far as going out. I would rather not put myself in the situation (attending a social event) like last night simply because stupid shit always happens to me, prime example - last night. I am who I am and most times I cannot say "no" when a hot chick is coming onto me. Knowing this it's better for me not to even attend these types of social events until I'm in between cycles.

Rationally, wouldn't you suspect that some of the actors in Hollywood or other high profile stars or athletes that use HGH have drinks or even get drunk once in awhile during their HGH cycle?

Regardless over the years my stance has always been never to consume a drop of alcohol while on a cycle. Because of this I feel really guilty about last night.

I guess I'm interested in how everyone else deals with this type of life issue. I feel we all have to deal with this from time to time seeing that the majority of the public, maybe even friends, etc. do not take bodybuilding seriously and all that goes into it.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    getting puffy is a side soemtimes of hgh. lower yoru dose.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    You can drink and do HGH at the same time. There's no harm with that.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Water bloat. It will pass

oc pitbull is offline Member
    just curious how logn does that water bloat usually last for all of you. good luck with the bloat by the way.

GrizzlyAdams is offline New Member
    Thanks...kinda figured.

Thread Information