Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro

isoultraini is offline New Member

Intro

What's up guys. I've been following this site for a while (about 2 or 3 months), doing some research on hGH (only). I'm sure it gets annoying when people ask the same questions over and over so I made sure I read up before I even posted! Well, I just wanted to post to introduce myself.

I am 5'8", 203lbs. I have a medium build, not too big. Most of my weight is in my legs (I'm of Pacific Islander descent). I am not sure of my bf% but maybe it's around 18 or 19... maybe even 20%. I would like to cut that down to about 14% or so. Also, I would like to get a little bit more mass... but my main focus is to cut the fat. I will post a BEFORE picture either today or tomorrow.

I've been working out for 5 years on and off, MOSTLY on. I get about 4-5 sessions/week doing various workouts consisting of weights and about 1.5-2 hours of basketball for cardio. My diet could be better but I travel between Italy (carb capital of the World) and Spain, so it's kinda hard but I am definitely doing better.

So I have finally made a decision to start hGH. I have recently, today in fact, purchased 300iu of Jintropin to start (I will order another 300iu when I get closer to running out). I am going to start 5/2 with 2iu for the first 2 weeks, bump up to 3iu for week 3, 4iu/split for week 4 & 5, and for week 6+, I planned on doing a 5iu/split. From what I read, the results will be real good and I cant wait to see them! While awaiting it's arrival, Ive been cleaning up my diet, hittin the weight room, and running the courts.

Like I said, the before picture should be posted today or tonight. This way, I/we can track my progress. Thanks, everyone, for the information posted on this site. Even though the replies weren't meant for me, when doing the research it felt like they were AND it has helped A LOT!
    Last edited by isoultraini; 10-15-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hello and welcome to S.com.

If your main focus is to cut BF then concentrate on that and that only. When you get lean enough then you can look at gaining muscle mass.

All the best.

-Gear

Here are some before pics (from about a month ago). I receive my shipment in a week or so. Im pretty hyped up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intro-b41.jpg   Intro-b42.jpg   Intro-b43.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Hello and welcome to S.com.

If your main focus is to cut BF then concentrate on that and that only. When you get lean enough then you can look at gaining muscle mass.

All the best.

-Gear

So the plan that I have should work well with cutting BF, correct? Thanks man.

If you want cut BF, you will find that you'll only need about 2 - 3IU p/day. Combine that with a good training schedule (weights and cardio) + good diet and you can't go wrong.

-Gear

Okay, so just to cut BF, i wont need to bump up to 4-5iu? But IF Im trying to gain a lil mass, then bump up to 4-5iu. I think I got it. Thanks Gear.

Would it be okay for me to take Hydroxycut Hardcore and NO-XPLODE while on hGH? I want to make sure that its not bad for me before I do it.

I should finally get it by the end of this week!!! It took over 3 weeks!

Those supplments are fine.

Good luck.

-Gear

(NO GOOD -Gear)

*Update*

(NO GOOD -Gear)

Iso,

You did not break any rules, but your posts can attract unwanted attention hence being edited.

-Gear

Thanks.

Well, I finally got it. Took my first injection of 2iu today. Its mid-day so I should be alright. It was easier than I thought. I was kinda nervous I was going to do it wrong, but I figured it out. But just to be sure, here's what I did:

1. Swabbed the BW vial and the hGH vial with alcohol.
    2. Mixed 1cc of BW into a 10iu vial of hGH powder with a U100 insulin syringe.
    3. Pulled up to the "20" on the needle for 2iu of hGH.
    4. Injected sub-q in the stomach area.

Correct? I hope so! Anyway, updates to come!

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you did everything correct.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Sound good....keep us posted......also what "brand/type" HGH are you using?? do you know where it was made?

DON'T MENTION WHERE OR WHO YOU GOT IT FROM......just brand/country of orgin.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    sorry bro.....just must have read too fast to see it's Jin from your first post/

Yeah, they're Jins from China.

I was having trouble with the "pushing in air" part, can you guys make any suggestions to make this part easier?

2nd injection this morning. I have red welts like mosquito bites where I injected. Is this normal? I am using Green Top Jintropin. Mixed 1cc of BW water with the 10iu of hGH. Thanks.

Feel great by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by isoultraini View Post
    2nd injection this morning. I have red welts like mosquito bites where I injected. Is this normal? I am using Green Top Jintropin. Mixed 1cc of BW water with the 10iu of hGH. Thanks.

Feel great by the way.
    The welts are normal but not with the Jins.

-Gear

Here is a pic of them. They dont hurt... they itch just a lil bit probably because of sweat... let me know what you think.

Im pretty sure these are real because they look just like the other pic attached, plastic casing and all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intro-welts.jpg   Intro-jin-green-top-100iu-kit.jpg  

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

How old are you? Im going on a year cycle myself in the near future. Im 28.

Not many guys on here have done just GH either so Ill be interested to see your experience.
    Last edited by JaredLean; 08-20-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Im 25... ive been looking into it for about 8 months now. I finally started a couple of days ago so Im looking forward to the future on how this helps me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    The welts are normal but not with the Jins.

-Gear
    Hmmm... do you think i should try to add more water?

I wasnt going to post anything until I finished my first week but I got my first side today! haha, that's funny that I'm excited about it. Anyway, I woke up... my left arm, from the forearm down, was tingly! I thought about all the posts I read about this, and I laughed it off! Well, that's it for now.

Hmmm... do you think i should try to add more water?
    No that won't fix the problem. The welts are unavoidable unfortunately.

-Gear

I had the red welts for about the first 2-3 weeks then they gradually went away. Nothing now.

I pretty much came to the conclusion that the redness is due to me not being used to being poked with a needle. The shot from last week left a bruise, but doesnt hurt. I guess Im just sensitive in that area. I guess it's just embarrassing to have it cuz then you have to explain it! Anyway, thinking of bumping up to 3iu. Anybody have any suggestions?

I pretty much came to the conclusion that the redness is due to me not being used to being poked with a needle. The shot from last week left a bruise, but doesnt hurt. I guess Im just sensitive in that area. I guess it's just embarrassing to have it cuz then you have to explain it! Anyway, thinking of bumping up to 3iu. Anybody have any suggestions?
    I guess if you have sensetive skin then then you may get some redness at injection site from the needle going into the skin, but not too many people experience this. The redness which occurs around injection site is usually the HGH to blame and has nothing to do with how sensetive your skin is.

Increase the dose by how you feel.

-Gear

Started week 2 yesterday. Bumped up to 3iu. I havent gotten any more side effects except that I'm HELLA tired at work. No tingling sensations like the 2nd day. I changed my injection area to my thigh (still sub-q) and still getting red welts that feel like mosquito bites. Im going to wait a couple of weeks and see if it dies down.

I havent lost/gained any weight yet but I can feel it coming.

When you inject after you swab, pinch the skin/fat, insert the needle (go slow do not throw a dart), release the pinch and slowly inject the GH. When done withdraw the needle at the same angle it went in the vigorously rub the injection site for a few seconds. Doing this eliminated the red spots. I rotate sites with each injection. I use the belly area on each side of the navel and the love handles.

Yeah, I wasnt letting go of the pinch before injecting... I also was going at a 45 degree angle until Monday. I will do that tomorrow when i go for the handles. Thanks!

A quick update

I'm at 5iu/day 5/2. Im on week 6, and Ive lost 7lbs. I feel like this stuff is working already. Last week, I only went to the gym twice and that was to cardio. Anyway, I cant wait until month 6 gets here!

I AM thinking about switching from my current Jins to the generic blue tops. Any thoughts? The consensus on the boards is that they are pretty much the same but blues are a lil more potent. Anyway, we'll see, I have about 200iu left anyway, i should be good for a month or so...

Another update

Well... it was kinda crazy... I stepped on the scale today and I am at 193lbs! It was so unbelievable that I had to recheck 3 times! Im starting to see a change in my body, mostly in the midsection, traps, and shoulders. This is week 9 for me (began August 19th) and am currently on 5iu 5/2. Im running out so I just ordered 600iu of bluetops. Apparently, its getting a lil cheaper. Anyway, Im loving this stuff. I havent seen any sides except for the welts earlier. Im still getting them but the dont bother me as much anymore.

Update Pic

Here is a pic that i took 2 days ago. Not bad for 9 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intro-dscn2908.jpg  

peptide is offline Junior Member
    The shot from last week left a bruise, but doesnt hurt. I guess Im just sensitive in that area. I guess it's just embarrassing to have it cuz then you have to explain it! Anyway, thinking of bumping up to 3iu. Anybody have any suggestions?
    If you want to stop those bruises from ocurring then apply pressure to the injection location immediately after you pull out the pin for about 30 sec or so. That'll keep bruises from forming.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Here is a pic that i took 2 days ago. Not bad for 9 weeks.
    im not trying to be a dick but you look almost exactly the same as in the first pics...maybe minus a lil fat in the love handle area...you couldve achieved this without gh in a month with a proper diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    im not trying to be a dick but you look almost exactly the same as in the first pics...maybe minus a lil fat in the love handle area...you couldve achieved this without gh in a month with a proper diet and cardio.

Yes, youre right, I probably coulve done it without GH, but Ive been lazy... I was just tryin to show my results. I think they are pretty good results for 9 weeks of being lazy. But after your comment, honestly, I think that starting Monday, I will clean up my diet and start cardio-ing better. Im sorry for disappointing you...

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, youre right, I probably coulve done it without GH, but Ive been lazy... I was just tryin to show my results. I think they are pretty good results for 9 weeks of being lazy. But after your comment, honestly, I think that starting Monday, I will clean up my diet and start cardio-ing better. Im sorry for disappointing you...
    lol...you didnt dissapoint me bro. but doing hgh and being lazy are like oil and water, they dont mix.

Well... today is the day I start cleaning up... So we'll see what happens in another 9 weeks =)

I have been off hGH for about 2 weeks now and about to start again. Does that mean I start over? Or can I just start where I left off?

Also, I have bluetops now, does anyone elses bluetops say anything like "FLIP OFF" on the top?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have been off hGH for about 2 weeks now and about to start again. Does that mean I start over? Or can I just start where I left off?

Also, I have bluetops now, does anyone elses bluetops say anything like "FLIP OFF" on the top?
    Why have you been off for two weeks ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information