davidmlv is offline New Member

how can i test my gh to make sure it is gh?

just got some blue tops and and i want to know how to test it to be sure it is gh . do i have to send it to a lab.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you suspect it is fake? Try using it and up dose until you get the numbness sides then you`ll know its legit.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Some sellers will send you HCG instead of HGH because both products look identical but HCG costs pennies compared to HGH. However, you can perform a simple test... HCG is the active peptide found in a pregnant womans urine. This is what pregnancy tests look for to tell a woman if shes pregnant. So, if you would ever like to test to see if your HGH seller scammed you buy shipping you HCG just buy a pregnancy test and squirt some of your reconstituted product on the pregnancy test. If the test shows positive you've been scammed. If it comes back negative then you know it's not HCG.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it comes back negative then you know it's not HCG.
    True but you still wouldnt know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    True but you still wouldnt know what it is.
    True.. But HGH has a pretty distinctive look to it. It should be a freeze dried lyophilized powder. That's not easy for some mom and pop do-it-yourselfer to whip up. If it looks right then take some high doses and check for sides. That's what most of us do. Post a picture and we can tell you if it looks right.

this is the a pic of my blue top

it looks like freeze dried lyophilized powder just as peptide said the pic is attached it is not as clear as i wanted but you can teel it is just solid freeze dried powder . let me know what you think. thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how can i test my gh to make sure it is gh?-blue-top-pic.jpg  

What a life is offline New Member
    good post thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It looks like a good blue to. Came in a plain white box with 9 others.

Looks like good stuff to me. Anybody else care to chime in... It's when it's all powdery or lokking like salt or sugar that I get nervous. Looks like the real deal to me.

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    legit and good stuff used before

JimInAK is offline Member

blood tests don't lie

I took an blood test and got my IGF-1 level. You can do it through the mail in a kit for about $90. My level before taking HGH was about 168. (I can't remember what they used for units). I took a blood test three days later and my IGF-1 had risen to 191. I took a blood test on day 30 and my IGF-1 level was 299.

Following those tests, I was absolutely confident that I had been taking HGH (or a substance very close to it).

BTW - Your blue top looks the same as mine. A little white box with ten bottles. Pretty standard packaging. You can tell by doing a couple of healthy doses and feeling the sides if you are used to how it makes your body feel.
    Last edited by JimInAK; 12-14-2008 at 04:45 AM.

thanks

thanks for all the input on my blue tops . Im just waiting for my bw to arrive so i can strt using it. im exited cause this is my first time and i want to see what the results will be . i just recently went to a wellnes clinic to get some tes perscribed . I got the perscription and im ready to go. as i said this is my first time so i dont think im gonna just take some heavy doses and see if i get sides . If i take 2 iu a day 4 days a week do you think i will notice any major differences ?

JimInAK is offline Member

I'd try 2 iu twice daily...

If this were my first time doing HGH with a new source, I'd take two doses of at least 2 units daily (as a middle aged male). When I felt it in my joints (by the fourth dose), I'd likely reduce the dose down to 1.0 to 1.5 units, twice daily and increase the dose a couple of weeks later if you so choose.

I've heard that some people don't get sides the same as others. I felt mine no doubt because of my age, 49. HGH is obviously most helpful for those who are producing lower amounts naturally due to age.

If I didn't feel the benefits or the expected sides, I'd be looking at getting a blood test (or two) and/or be finding another source. And don't forget the pregnancy test, cause HGC is the easiest switch and that is an easy and effective test.

I have had very good results with Chinese Blue Tops, but I've never done anything else for comparison.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    yep those are the good old blues praise be the lord!

Thread Information