Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member

Added T4 to my GH

After almost 6 months of GH I added 50mcg of T4 starting yesterday. I wish I would have done this sooner. My energy level is up, no drowsiness, and I feel great. Lately my workouts have been suffering from lack of motivation. Today I can't wait until I can hit the gym after work. If you are running GH alone I reccomend you look into some T4 to go with it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good stuff.

-Gear

titantn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    After almost 6 months of GH I added 50mcg of T4 starting yesterday. I wish I would have done this sooner. My energy level is up, no drowsiness, and I feel great. Lately my workouts have been suffering from lack of motivation. Today I can't wait until I can hit the gym after work. If you are running GH alone I reccomend you look into some T4 to go with it.
    Yeah, I know Gear and other members seem to be a big fan of running test with gh starting around week 12 - 16. I don't think you will go wrong. I will be relying on their experience as well. How many IUs of gh are you running?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by titantn View Post
    Yeah, I know Gear and other members seem to be a big fan of running test with gh starting around week 12 - 16. I don't think you will go wrong. I will be relying on their experience as well. How many IUs of gh are you running?
    4iu's of GH and 50mcg of T4, no Test at this time.

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    right behind you bro just have to locate some .

GrizzlyAdams is offline New Member
    I started my GH today. Starting out with 2 IU's at 4 AM M-F. Since this is my first run at GH I'm going to wait 1 week before I start the T4. I was thinking about starting out with 25 mcg of T4 for the first week then up it to 50 mcg. Does anyone think I should wait further into the GH cycle before starting the T4? I'm planning on running GH for 6 months.

jackuped is offline New Member
    I hope to bump that question.
    I would think (me being a noob to hgh) that it doesn't matter since you would be taking hgh for at least for six months and would being doing a couple of cycles in between.

Thread Information