oc pitbull is offline Member

Is there any way I can get a script for b-12 shots.

I am 23 years old male. I want to get a script for b-12 shots and a script for insulin needles so my P.O. cannot violate me if she finds some pins for my hgh. Is this a common thing to get a script for b-12. I give my mom b-12 shots one a weeek. She cannot believe how good i am at giving her shots hahaha, she said I am better then the doctor. I told her it is from watching movies ha. Anyways I know she got one but is it possible for me you think?

peptide is offline Junior Member
    I just go to Walmart to buy my insulin pins $13 for 100. No persciption needed. Can't beat the price.

lol! its against the law man to have needles hanging around. exp when you have 2 possesion charges and possesion with intent to sell. I got a nice prison suspended sentence hanging over my head. Its not worth it if she finds one dart and nails my ass. anyone with prescription exp.

bump

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    vegan diet is short on b 12 . tell your doc you are a vegan . I am going to try next time I go in . cause I really am lol and need the b

thank man

JimInAK is offline Member
    I'd keep my gear in the same place I keep my weed....

JimInAK is offline Member
    and if she messed with my shit, I'd f__k her up...

jg42058p is offline Member
    I doubt its common to get a prescription for injectible b12 since I know of so many places that sell it online (since you can get it over the counter, its unlikely you would anyone would tell you to get a prescription).

good luck bro

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not likely you'll find anyone who will write a script for B12 injectable. And besides, if she finds pins and looks into it, you don't inject B12 with a 30 ga needle on an insulin syringe.

If I had prison hanging over my head, I'd either get really frickin' creative with a stash spot, or I'd hang up the gear until my probation was over. But that's just me. I like my freedom. Buff is good, but free is a lot fvckin' better, imo.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ;435***2
    Not likely you'll find anyone who will write a script for B12 injectable. And besides, if she finds pins and looks into it, you don't inject B12 with a 30 ga needle on an insulin syringe.

well my grandmas doc gave her a scrip for b12 and pins.i dropped of the scrip and picked up the stuff myself.. but as far as i know you dont NEED a scrip for either.. know you dont for pins for sure.use an alternate route for my b12.
    and yes.. you can use a slin pin for b12.. exactly what i use

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    well my grandmas doc gave her a scrip for b12 and pins.i dropped of the scrip and picked up the stuff myself.. but as far as i know you dont NEED a scrip for either.. know you dont for pins for sure.use an alternate route for my b12.
    and yes.. you can use a slin pin for b12.. exactly what i use
    You do need a script for injectable B12 as far as I know. And not to get into a pissing contest, but slin pins aren't indicated for injecting it, but you can use whatever you want. I'm a doc, and was just offering my opinion, as the guy asked. Your grandma probably has a cool doc, but I can't think of too many that would do the script. Most people don't require B12, and if it makes them feel "peppier," as it sometimes does with older people, they usually just get a shot at the office. For B12 deficiency, oral will work, unless there is a malabsorption issue.
    Last edited by TRA; 01-03-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Thread Information