msoneshot is offline New Member

HGH 176-191 Fragment And effects on cancer

My wife had Ovarian cancer a couple years ago which is gone now and she'd like to take this for fat loss would it be safe being that she's had cancer in the past.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not a good idea at all. Tell her to be happy's she's cancer free and learn how to diet, train properly.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    ya..Gh may actually make the cancer come back..I wouldn't risk it.

That's what I thought but we read in a medical report that said the fragment doesn't bind to the cells, and said could be used in some cases to help with treatment, but it was hard for me to understand in the medical terms and it's possible that I didn't understand it correctly.

I was browsing through some internet chemical research products and came across this. Any more info about this stuff from the experts?

"The HGH Fragment is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone .

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect."

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I wouldn't dare it unless you have some MD that willing s to watch over her and put his rep on it,

Thread Information