dback is offline Junior Member

HGH and blood test

I'm getting ready to start some blue tops for about 6 months. I'll probably just run 2-3 ius using the 5 days on/2 days off method.

I could easily get a script for HGH but it would be very expensive for me and my medical insurance situation, so that's why I am going with blue tops.

So here's the problem...I don't really want my doctor to know I am doing this, so how long before going in for blood work should I stop doing injections?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why dont you want your dr to know if you should be perscribed it anyway? most dr's have patients that turn to internet pharms or the black market for different meds because they cant afford them in u.s. pharms
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I guess I just assumed that the doc would give me a hard time about it, also seems kinda weird to just come out and say "oh yea I bought it on the black market"

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    I guess I just assumed that the doc would give me a hard time about it, also seems kinda weird to just come out and say "oh yea I bought it on the black market"
    None of his business on how/where you get it.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Doctor's will NEVER discuss medical history with anyone. It's against the law. If you're uncomfortable talking to your family doctor about taking HGH, then go to a walk in clinic, and find some random doctor to take your blood-work.

The only problem is that he will not have the same background information about you, that your family doc does.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Odds are that your doc wouldn't know anyway unless he was testing to see your IGF levels. 2iu per day is the high end of a physiological dose. Which means you'll put your IGF levels back to where they were in your early 20's. When you get into the 3iu+ per day dosing, that falls into pharmacological dosing which means that your IGF levels could be off the charts for what would normally be found in an adult human body.

ok, thanks guys that's what I needed to know

Thread Information