jg42058p is offline Member

Ramping up the dosage with HGH

hey
    I'm gonna get my HGH and I'm planning on a max dosage of 5iu's/day 6 days on 1 off. Looks like I'll be doin this for about 33 weeks.

I was wondering - would it be best for me to start out at a low dosage like 2-3iu's/day for the first week, and then increase by 1iu each week until I reach 5iu's/day?

Would the side affects be real bad at 5iu's/day?

And Would 5iu's/day be enough to put mass on?

I'm probably gonna do the HGH after I finish a 14 week
    test E/superdrol/winstrol cycle, and start the HGH after PCT.
    I'm not gonna run HGH and AAS simultaneously because I'm gyno proned and dont want to risk developing any more gyno.

My main goal with the HGH is to burn body fat and harden out my gains from the AAS.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    2iu's would be a good starting dosage, I would stay at that for atleast 2-3 weeks then start going up every week or week and a half. Your going to have to play it by ear, if you get sides you cant work through then drop it back down for two weeks then try again.

BTW dont say Im going to run it for 33 weeks, in that amount of time you should be able to save more $$$ to keep going !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

cool thanks. Would 5iu's be enough to put on mass though?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    5IU is the starting point for mass gains unless you're 45+.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    5IU is the starting point for mass gains unless you're 45+.

-Gear
    thanks for the input. So your saying I would probably need a higher dosage than 5iu to put on mass (since I'm 24yrs old)?

Maybe 7iu would be good for a guy my age?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    With a good cycle youll get plenty from the synergistic qualities GH will add at 5iu's. Good luck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Your body will tell you if you ramp up too fast. If the sides hit you too hard just back off and ramp up slower. At 24 you will likely need more than 5iu for mass unless you are stacking it with AAS.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    thanks for the input. So your saying I would probably need a higher dosage than 5iu to put on mass (since I'm 24yrs old)?

Maybe 7iu would be good for a guy my age?
    Everybody is different, but at your age in most cases 5IU would be the starting point if you are after muscle mass.

Good luck.

-Gear

thanks everyone for the informative responses, I've learned a lot. I love coming to this board! Best wishes to all

SpiderRico is offline Member
    some advise I've got from people is to start t 2 ius ramp up about an iu each 3rd week if sides let u also for ur age 2 to 5 ius is for more weight loss and well being and take when u wake in the morn and above 5ius helps build mass but if ur looking for mass they say to inject post workout and if u want to build mass inslin is the key with hgh

Thread Information