BigTuna is offline Junior Member

Jaw clicking?????

been on hgh for 4 months 4 ius a day and have been loving it until 2 weeks ago my jaw started clicking on both sides. im wondering if anyone else has suffered this side effect

JimInAK is offline Member
    My jaw used to click and would almost freeze up at times. It doesn't do it any longer. I thought it might because of nervous tension.

I think that HGH would help lubricate the joint and make the problem less likely to occur.

When I had my jaw problem I didn't take HGH (years ago). I take 4 iu every day now and I don't think that your dose is high enough to create that type of problem.

could be from something else but ive never had this problem before and thats the only logical thing i could accredit it too.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    I had that once. I went to a chiropractor and he adjusted my neck and it went away immediately after the adjustment.

thats strange but its driving me fu***** crazy so maybe i will try that

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Technically its called Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction or TMJ for short. Google: tmj chiropractic if you want a good yawn.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    Technically its called Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction or TMJ for short. Google: tmj chiropractic if you want a good yawn.
    LOL, no sh!t.. I developed this problem and googled TMJ. Talk about mass quantities of info.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    I started with omnitrope 2iu/day and have been on it for about 2 months. I got the numb hands rather quickly...but for about the past 3 weeks or so i started have a clicking in my jaw too. I can feel it in my ear. Very strage. I woulpdnt go to a chiropractor for this...or anything for that matter...placibo effect at best.
    Last edited by thefunkybuddha; 01-03-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Thread Information