Queless is offline New Member

What is Getropin?????????

I see this product but do not know if it is scam or real. Has anyone used it?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    is it a powder injectable hgh that you mix with water?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm pretty sure it's a 191aa. It's a legit brand, but like everything else it can be faked.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Good product IMO, been on for over a year. Good stuff as long as it's from a legit source.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Great product... Even if it is fake Getropin it's usually faked with generic hgh and then sold at a premium. Kinda like paying for premium gas but getting a tank full of regular. Doesn't kill ya but you paid extra for nothing.

So what are some of the signs to watch for that will let me know if it is fake?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No sides. A positive indication on a pregnancy test (in case it's HCG ).

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queless View Post
    So what are some of the signs to watch for that will let me know if it is fake?
    Just hope you have a trusted source or stick to the generic blues.

I hear a lot about the generic blue caps. What are they?

JimInAK is offline Member
    Generic blue caps are normally purchased from a Chinese distributor. If its genuine HGH, then it is the real thing. My experience with Chinese HGH has been very good.

Also what does a REAL vile of Getropin look like and how do I determine if it is real, generic or fake?

know your source. i have verified mine with a blood test (or two). there is the pregnancy test on your product (if you've been sold HGC). you could post a pic...

What do you mean pregnancy test? Is this something I can do at home? I will post a pic when I get the product.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queless View Post
    I see this product but do not know if it is scam or real. Has anyone used it?

What do you mean pregnancy test? Is this something I can do at home? I will post a pic when I get the product
    You ordered a product that you know nothing about? why?

A common pregnancy test that you buy at any pharmacy is what I am talking about. What I do is reconstitute my 10 iu vial with 1 cc (100 iu) of bac water. I'll draw about half out, add about 50% more water and apply it to a pregnancy test strip. If the sample tests positive for pregnancy, then you have been sold HGC, which is not what you want. Both products (HGH and HGC) look the same.

If in doubt, an IGF-1 blood test will tell you if the HGH is effective. I get mine done with a kit that is mailed to me (because I live in rural Alaska). I submit a blood sample per the instructions and get the result online within a week or so.

Your IGF-1 level increases gradually, so you need to be taking the product for at least three days to see an increase from your base level. You will need to take two tests and that costs me about $90 per test. I took about 5 iu/day (2 - 2.5 iu shots daily) and my IGF-1 level increased from about 160 to 190 in that time.

With a blood test, you will KNOW that you are taking HGH. However, you will not know the quality of your product. Once you become more familiar with HGH, you will be able to make a more educated decision regarding the quality.

The pregancy test will only tell you if your supplier pulled a switch on you. If you test positive (pregnant), you've been had.

For the record "Freakon" I have not purchased anything, I just want to know more about different products before I purchase anything. JimInAk thanks for the information if I purchase anything I will run the tests. Can you tell me what company does your blood work?

The online blood testing company that I use can be found at: http://www.zrtlab.com/Default.aspx . Their results seem to be accurate and their service relatively prompt. They can post your results for you online (protected by a password) and/or mail you the results.

I have been very happy with their service.

Thread Information