owentrier is offline Junior Member

Levothyroxine = T-4?

My Doctor put me on Levothyroxine 0.100MG tab last week. Correct me if I'm wrong, T-4 is the same as Levothyroxine??

If so, thanks goodness I did a little research cause I was just about ordering some T-4. Now I don't need too.

So, it's cool taking Levothyroxine and GH blue top?

Question, should I take Levothyroxine right before bedtime as a thyroid response occurs higher at night and take 2ui GH blue top in the morning?

I've been thinking about bumping up to 4ui daily. if so, I should take 2ui upon wakening and another 2iu before noon?

BTW, I've been taking 2iu GH for about 9 weeks. I'm bloating, having joint pain and having more frequents tingley fingers or numbing of the hand. Again, nothing I should fear about, correct?

brianfantana is offline Junior Member
    It is T4, but, if you've been prescribed it, it suggests you've problems with your thyroid it may be dangerous to up the doseage in order to burn some fat.

Quote Originally Posted by brianfantana View Post
    It is T4, but, if you've been prescribed it, it suggests you've problems with your thyroid it may be dangerous to up the doseage in order to burn some fat.
    Thanks.

I'm just wondering what if I up my dose from 2ui to 4iu. Would it be bad for my thyroid? Hmmm.....

boskov is offline New Member

t4 & gh

One dose in morning should be suffient 0f 25mcg t4,also 1-2ui's morning & post workout. this will certainly strip body fat dramtically, i would also add some androgen like deca or primobolan for full amplified effect.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A higher thyroid response is seen at night vs during the day/morning therefore the best time to take T4 would be at bed time.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    A higher thyroid response is seen at night vs during the day/morning therefore the best time to take T4 would be at bed time.

-Gear
    Thanks!

From what I've read, I've started taking Levothyroxine 0.100MG tablet yesterday before bed.

Also, I've bumped up a dose on GH today and noticing I'm not having frequents tingley fingers.
    Last edited by owentrier; 12-29-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Thread Information