jg42058p is offline Member

is 20 weeks of HGH long enough?

Im lookin to get some HGH and want to save money, so I'm trying to figure out what the shortest but affective cycle can be.

Would 5iu's/day, 6days on 1 off for 20 weeks be enough HGH for a good and effective cycle?
    Thats 600iu's.

I have never done HGH before so this will be my first time. I will be stacking it with Testosterone E for the first 14 weeks, along with some superdrol at the beginning and end of my cycle

I'm 24 years old, 6ft tall, and 250lbs with 15%body fat.

Goals are lean tissue gain and fat loss

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Personally I would suggest saving up enough cash until you can afford 6 mo. worth. I think that cycle is just going to piss you off. Just about the time when things are really kicking in and your hgh snowball is starting to gain some momentum your going to run out.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    Im lookin to get some HGH and want to save money, so I'm trying to figure out what the shortest but affective cycle can be.

Would 5iu's/day, 6days on 1 off for 20 weeks be enough HGH for a good and effective cycle?
    Thats 600iu's.

I have never done HGH before so this will be my first time. I will be stacking it with Testosterone E for the first 14 weeks, along with some superdrol at the beginning and end of my cycle

I'm 24 years old, 6ft tall, and 250lbs with 15%body fat.

Goals are lean tissue gain and fat loss
    20 weeks is about 5 months so i will say yes, 5ius a day/ 6 days a week for 20 weeks should yield decent results. the steroids will be a huge help so try to run a decent cycle for as long as possible
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    20 weeks is about 5 months so i will say yes, 5ius a day/ 6 days a week for 20 weeks should yield decent results. the steroids will be a huge help so try to run a decent cycle for as long as possible
    cool, thanks for the insight. its very helpful.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    you might try using 3iu's aday your still at the border line being young!!! whats you cycle history

Ive never done HGH before.

Did a few prohormone cycles, messed around with a dbol only cycle which sucked, and did a test prop cycle which had some good results.

The effects of HGH (pernament gains and decrease in body fat) are what I'm after mostly... go figure it costs so much money. I guess its worth it though.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2 View Post
    you might try using 3iu's aday your still at the border line being young!!! whats you cycle history
    Being so young means his natuaral levels are still high, so he would actually need to run a higher dosage to what someone twice his age would need to.

Like PT, with good diet and cycle 5 months at 5iu's is pretty good. You should be happy, but remember, diet hard to get your moneys worth and also prime a month before you go on cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have not read everyones replies but 20 weeks is good for fat loss but no good for muscle gains.

-Gear

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have not read everyones replies but 20 weeks is good for fat loss but no good for muscle gains.

-Gear
    I dont understand this, put hyperplysia starts very early in use so you have to get muscle gains?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information