Thread: HGH questions

alextg is offline Associate Member

HGH questions

Hey there.Im 29yo , 5'7 currently weight 192.Im currently on a 1g/wk test en and 600mg/wk deca cycle (just finished 8th week).Another 4 or 8 weeks to finish this cycle.After my cycle i'm planning on starting hgh (6months minimum).4iu 5on2off.Mostly to maintain what i got and lose fat.I'm probably at around 12% bf atm.Still want to gain around 10lbs.Anyway i have some questions and whoever could help , i'd be grateful.

1. Can i start hgh during my PCT or after?Im asking that cause i'm kinda gyno pron and i'll surely take nolva or maybe even letro during my PCT.Heard some various stuff about hgh and gyno and dont want to make the problem bigger while being on hgh.

2.I've read that during hgh its good to take T4 cause it drops.50mcg per day is a good dosage(i've read).Should i start takin T4 from the begining of my hgh intake ?

3. Im planning during my hgh to take some test prop and tren a (and maybe some winny) as part of an 8wk cutting cycle.After how many months should i do that cycle ? I know hgh needs some time to kick in.I guess , after 3 months its ok ?

4. Can i take all 4iu during morning when i wake up or i have to split dosages 2-2 ... It suits me better to just inject when i wake up, but if i have to split i'll figure out a way (problem with work hours).

Thats all the questions i can come up now ... if i have anymore later on , i'll bug you ppl again lol
    Thanks alot
    Last edited by alextg; 12-27-2008 at 10:12 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    [quote=alextg;4352107]Hey there.Im 29yo , 5'7 currently weight 192.Im currently on a 1g/wk test en and 600mg/wk deca cycle (just finished 8th week).Another 4 or 8 weeks to finish this cycle.After my cycle i'm planning on starting hgh (6months minimum).4iu 5on2off.Mostly to maintain what i got and lose fat.I'm probably at around 12% bf atm.Still want to gain around 10lbs.Anyway i have some questions and whoever could help , i'd be grateful.

1. Can i start hgh during my PCT or after?Im asking that cause i'm kinda gyno pron and i'll surely take nolva or maybe even letro during my PCT.Heard some various stuff about hgh and gyno and dont want to make the problem bigger while being on hgh. yes you can

2.I've read that during hgh its good to take T4 cause it drops.50mcg per day is a good dosage(i've read).Should i start takin T4 from the begining of my hgh intake ? you are correct and alot of people will run it the entire time but at 12.5mcgs a day not 50

3. Im planning during my hgh to take some test prop and tren a (and maybe some winny) as part of an 8wk cutting cycle.After how many months should i do that cycle ? I know hgh needs some time to kick in.I guess , after 3 months its ok ? 3 months is fine yet so is 3 weeks so the choice it yours. i would wait 12 weeks after stopping the cycle your on now then run the next one

4. Can i take all 4iu during morning when i wake up or i have to split dosages 2-2 ... It suits me better to just inject when i wake up, but if i have to split i'll figure out a way (problem with work hours). you can do either. personally i would split but thats your call

Thats all the questions i can come up now ... if i have anymore later on , i'll bug you ppl again lol
    Thanks alot
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks for the info PT I appreciate it My cutting cycle would most probably be during june-july so it will be after 12 weeks for sure after this cycle im in now

So my 12 week cycle is about to finish and next week im "planning" to start my PCT and at the same moment start my hgh 4iu 5on2off ... Well , my source told me that it would be good to not actually stop test and continue it cause with hgh+test i'll have very good results.The thing is im already 12 weeks inside a cycle and i'll surely do 6 months of hgh.So , is it possible to continue just test ? We're talking about a 9 month cycle of test.Dunno , maybe decrease dosage of test en to 500mg or 750mg/wk.If its possible , shouldnt i add some short of PCT inside all these months ?
    I would appreciate a reply from someone that has done it or knows.It will be my first time on hgh and i've never run a cycle of AAS more than 16 weeks
    Thanks alot

JeffCollins is offline New Member
    Thanks all here for sharing your experience for HGH. Its really working for me too.
    EDITED. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS IN THE SITE THAT TAKE YOU TO SCAMMER SITES
    Last edited by PT; 01-20-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: LINK

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    I thought hgh was to be taken during cycle for synergetic purposes?

nahhh .. you can take it alone aswell ... anyway i decided to go off for 3 months and then do a cutting cycle while im on hgh and get some t3,slin,test prop and tren a ... starting my pct next week and my hgh in 10 days :-)
    I'll post again later when i'll have the hgh and take some fotos aswell ...

Thread Information