Freak101 is offline New Member

Humatrope - Somatropin help

Hi

I Need help trying to findout how much 1 iu is, i have used the formula but am uncertain if its correct, this is the details as per the compostion 6mg (18 IU) somatropin,
    Diluent is 3,15ml

using the formula 3,15ml = 315 IU (Diluting solution) / 18 IU (Somatropin) = 17.5

Does this mean that on my 100U syringe every 17.5u is basically 1IU? or am i calculating incorrectly,

please help

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak101 View Post
    Hi

I Need help trying to findout how much 1 iu is, i have used the formula but am uncertain if its correct, this is the details as per the compostion 6mg (18 IU) somatropin,
    Diluent is 3,15ml

using the formula 3,15ml = 315 IU (Diluting solution) / 18 IU (Somatropin) = 17.5

Does this mean that on my 100U syringe every 17.5u is basically 1IU? or am i calculating incorrectly,

please help
    1 IU of HGH is always 3mg.

To find out the concentration (Units on a Insulin Syringe), determine the volume you will use with your solute (HGH). Preferably use BW, not the water that comes with your GH. .9% BA in the BW, is adequete in sterilizing possible contamination (bacteria, pathogens)

To have an even number dilute an 18IU (6mg) vial with 1.8cc (ml). This will yield a concentration of 10IU/ml. 100 units = 1cc(ml).
    That is .1 IU/unit or 1 IU per "10" unit mark on an Insulin Syringe.

Thanks for the valuable info, unfortunalety i didnt know better and i'v already reconstituted the gh, is my formula correct though? not sure on the amount i should use to get 2 IU's

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Correct. Basically The "10" unit mark would be a slight tad over 1/2IU of HGH...

Thanks bro, gona hit 2IU today so that should be around 36U, what should i look for on overdosing gh, just wana be sure i know the signs just incase i am

JimInAK is offline Member
    I don't think there are any serious consequences for an overdose of HGH, provided that it is real HGH. If I do over 5 iu/day, I feel a slight pressure in my joints, ankles, wrists, knees, knuckles, etc. It's the slin that will get you if you overdose....

Thread Information