Thread: Hgh

MercyDog is offline Senior Member

Hgh

So whats the deal with HGH as I'm getting lots of mixed reviews. Some are reporting their first experiences starting at 4iu's in only 2 weeks causing their hands and feet to swell and ache. They are also reporting solid increases in size (prob. water related) in only 2 weeks and needing to break their doses up 2 and 2 just t deal with sides.

Others say that it takes 6mos. to really see any real results and say it takes 8-10 iu's to build mass.

Myself, well I need to figure dollars and cents on adding this in and the differance of 2-4iu's verses 8-10iu's a day is quite dramatic as you well know.

Either these bro's are getting burnt and shooting something that isn't HGH but does indeed blow you up or people reporting long term at high doses are getting burnt on underdosed or fake HGH.

Any ideas???????????????

owentrier is offline Junior Member
    bump

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Anyone reporting solid gains in 2 weeks on HGH alone is either not telling the truth or they are stacking with AAS. HGH alone doesn't work that fast no matter how high the quality. If you jump out the gate at 4iu's a day you will more than likely experience side effects like the ones you mentioned. HGH gains are slow but you typically get to keep any gains. If you are older than say 25 or so and are having a hard time dropping fat even though your working out and eating clean then 2-3iu per day can really help shed fat. If you want to put on mass then 4-6iu per day has been a well documented dose to induce new cell growth or hyperplasia.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    They are stacking with AAS, but they are vets to BB, just not HGH or at least the new shitz. Also I'm looking to C&B with it. So for myself, 5-9 255lbs. at around 12-14%, would 2-4iu's a day (5 days) be worth it or would I just be wasting money?
    Last edited by MercyDog; 12-29-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Mercy,
    Age is a huge determining factor in GH dosing. Typically you need to ramp up your dose slowly. I started at 2iu and ramped up to 4iu's over about 6-8 weeks. Once I hit 4iu I split the dose. 2iu first thing in the morning and 2iu early afternoon. The sides are different with everyone. Some people tolerate GH much more than others. At 4iu's I have very little in sides. When I bump up to 5iu they hit me hard. Others can do 8-10iu's with little to no problems. Some have water bloat issues and others do not. Without AAS GH gains are small and slow. So far my run has been just GH for the first 5 months, I have now added some T4 to my mix but no AAS. I started at 5-7 168 12% BF currently at 172 10% BF. I am 44 YO. I do plan to start a low dose of Test-E after the first of the year.

Thread Information