tricitytruck is offline Junior Member

HGH - Numb Hands

Let me say first I am 37 6'1 now up to between 223-228..not ripped but still in pretty good shape but do look pretty big...I will be dieting soon for a strength event so don't beat me up too bad for my weight..

started HGH about 8 weeks ago only at 2iu a day..experience some numbing in the hands at night didn't think nothing of it...went to 2.5iu's a day and the night time numbing is driving me crazy...I wake up 4-5 times a night and have to hang my hands over the bed to get them going again...so further reading and I just went back to 2iu's a day..I will do this for a couple of weeks and see what happens...

For my size it seems that this small dosage should have no effect at all..I read people taking allot more iu's before having this issues...

what excactly causes the numbing of the hands??? obviously it seems to be a blood flow issue..but why.. is there something I should do differently???I do know it is a sign of good product...there has to be a logical explanation...

I am on a AAS cycle also...again small doses weekly...

I know GEAR would have a perfect explanation..thanks

titantn is offline New Member
    You never really mentioned when you inject, morning or night?

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Ive been doing 5ui, split dose 5/2 for a prob 3 months now and have never had near that sever side effects.

Could effect you diff however.

Protocol for excess sides are to cut the dose 25% until they subside.

Jared

I was doses in the morning about 7:00am...but I will say that for the last week I have been dosing about 3:00am...is there a ideal time to inject???

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    as soon as you wake up in the morning.. also, i get the same thing with the numb hands but it sounds like your situation is a bit worse

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    size does not matter when it comes to HGH sides. This happens to some and not others. I started out the same as you then the Karpel Tunnel got so bad I had to stop altogether. Stay down at 2 IU's and then go up very slowly over a period of time

Thanks guys...I think I will stick with 2iu's for a while...I never wanted to go over 3iu's a day anyway for my goals...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what kind of hgh are you using? i get the numbing feeling to but only when im over 5ius a day and it dosnt bother me at all
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Somatropin --(green tops) have cousin working for a rejuvenation clinic..can get good deals...
    Last edited by tricitytruck; 12-04-2008 at 12:50 PM.

pretty consistent with 2iu's now for about 3 months...still have numbness in the hands..especially at night...4 or 5 times a night...it sucks...

Thread Information