owentrier is offline Junior Member

too much wrist pain!!

Tell me, due to my "high pain" tolerant. How do you know when enough is enough?

I can't even close my hands and they falls asleep every now a then. Joints pains through out the day. I have been taking 2iu for 12 weeks but for the last 2 weeks, I've bumped up to 4iu. Should I back down to 2iu? Should I continue with 4iu?

This is my first time using GH and I really can't anything bad about blue tops. Most of you would say, "that s**t is working dude". Perhaps my system aren't cutting out with this stuff?

Knowing myself, I'm still going to continue. How much longer do I have to deal with it?

Oh, I also on Levothyroxine .100 MG daily. Could this enhance the pain??

Please share if anyone had or having this experience. Thanks!

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    If the pain is too much drop your dose down. Try 3iu's instead of 4. I ran 4 for many weeks with no issues at all. As soon as I bumped up to 5 it hit me hard. I backed down to 4 and all is good again. Today is my first day attempting 5 again. See how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    If the pain is too much drop your dose down. Try 3iu's instead of 4. I ran 4 for many weeks with no issues at all. As soon as I bumped up to 5 it hit me hard. I backed down to 4 and all is good again. Today is my first day attempting 5 again. See how it goes.
    That is what i did this morning. I bump down to 3iu. Still having the pain so I'm going to give a few days out before I go to 2iu.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, 4ius and you have to much pain. 2ius is a waste of money in my mind unless your over 50 so i would try to ramp it up slowley.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Even for fat loss you think 2.5ius is a waste?

Quote Originally Posted by ab037 View Post
    Even for fat loss you think 2.5ius is a waste?
    I sure hope not. I've been on 2iu for 12 weeks and haven't shed a pound yet.

PT
    personally, yes i do think its a waste. now if your over 50 its great. i know 2 people that age who said it turned there life around. if you want to burn fat i would say 3-4ius should be your amount if your under 35. i have always said that hgh does not burn fat as fast as most of you belive it does. i have used more hgh then most people so i am speaking 100% from experiance. it will burn fat but if your using it strictly for that purpose you will be disapointed because there are much better options out there that are much cheaper.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think it all depends on the brand of GH, your diet and cardio. You will lose weight but you have work hard, even with GH. Ive increased my bf at 8+ ius os of gh, but I was dirty bulking. Buckle down, training and diet like you fuc'n possessed and it will work. Make fuc'n people starte at you, thats when you making a difference in your conditioning.

Side note: My girl had severe wrist apin at 1iu and it still comes back even when she's off, so lower your dosae and go back up slowly.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I think it all depends on the brand of GH, your diet and cardio. You will lose weight but you have work hard, even with GH. Ive increased my bf at 8+ ius os of gh, but I was dirty bulking. Buckle down, training and diet like you fuc'n possessed and it will work. Make fuc'n people starte at you, thats when you making a difference in your conditioning.

Side note: My girl had severe wrist apin at 1iu and it still comes back even when she's off, so lower your dosae and go back up slowly.
    My diet is clean and I've working out 5 days a week. I'm quite healthy in mind. Last night was the WORST pain I ever experience.

I don't know if this a combination of the medication I'm taking or not.

I'm going to start over. Today, start .5iu for a week.

How would you move up? Add .5iu per weeK?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Let you body guide you on you bump ups. Try a .5 bump for a few days and is all is well and another .5. Usually it will take a few days for your body to feel to bump. Everyone is a little different and how your body processes the GH may not be the same as mine. Don't get discouraged, this is a long and slow process.

What other meds are you taking?

PT
    hgh isnt for everyone and its probably not right for you. if you still feel pain at .5-1iu a day then my advice is sell it to a friend and use the money to buy some cjc-1295 and see how you react to that. 1-2ius is such a low dose that the results wont be worth the money spent so i would seek other options

BG
    Sometimes it takes time for the pain to go away. Totally stop for a month then start at .5 per week. If pain comes back do as PT says.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sometimes it takes time for the pain to go away. Totally stop for a month then start at .5 per week. If pain comes back do as PT says.
    Yea, I have to agree that I should stop for a month. At lease for the pain goes away. However, my doc put me on this thyroid med and also need to focus on bring down my Cholesterol level as well.

I really appreciate of all of your help!

BG
    One thing at a time, get your cholesterol down first.

PT
    ^^ i agree 100%

Thread Information