Thread: HGH + slin

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member

HGH + slin

Do you have to time your HGH and your pwo insulin injection close together? I know HGH has an active life of around three hours. I usually shoot a few ius of hgh in the am, and another few pwo with my slin in the same pin. I workout in the night, I was thinking of keeping my hgh injects to the am, and another in the early afternoon, I would then workout in the late evening and shoot the slin pwo. Would I still receive the synergy between the hgh and slin?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no you dont. you can shoot the hgh anytime(perferably morning or early afternoon) but the slin should be shot pwo.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How many IU's of GH are you using? Have you ever used Slin before? I ask about the Slin b/c you're injecting it at night. Just want to make sure you've used it before.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good thinking jayhova, i didnt catch that. if you use humalog then you want to make sure you dont sleep for 4 hours after injecting because you can go hypo in your sleep and not know it. you also want to avoid fats and limit your carbs during that 3 hour period because fats or to many carbs will end up being stored as fat. obviously you will need your carbs but you have to find the right amount for you and if you have any further questions on this i'll be happy to help you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I use 8ius of HGH ed and 10ius of slin. I use humalog IM pwo. Thanx guys.

When I was using that high of an amount I was injecting right when I woke up and early PM. Then my Slin would come PWO. I see that you're thinking abotu doing the same and that worked well for me.

How long do you wait to go to sleep after your Slin? Humalog is a faster acting Slin so it will be best to use in your situation. Have you ever used Slin before?

I keep asking about your Slin use b/c I want to make sure you're good to go. A majo slin side is becoming lethargic so I dont want to see you falling asleep shortly after the gym. Want to make sure the Slin has ran it's course and you're good to go Gear.

Jayhova, I have been running humalog for a couple years now. So far so good. I always thought I had to use my slin around my hgh dose but Im glad I dont.

Great, nice to hear buddy. Glad you've been using it for some time now.

Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

Thanx Jayhova!

Does insulin lose its potency if the bottle is dropped or shaken? I dropped my slin and it had foam. Worried i ruined it.

No worries GearI. Just keep it in the fridge and you'll be good to go big guy.

Thread Information