GrizzlyAdams is offline New Member

HGH Cycle - 1st Time - Advice

It's been 5 years since my last cycle. I never did HGH before so I'm researching as much as possible before I begin. My primary goal is fat loss around my waist line while maintaining my current muscle mass.

Details:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 238 lbs
    Body Fat: Not sure exactly, but I believe between 17 or 20%
    Years Lifting: 18
    Goal: Fat Loss
    No. of Past Cycles: 8 (Since 1997)

Diet Summary: 3 meals per day, 2 Myoplex shakes per day.

Calorie Intake: Around 2500 per day (Breakdown of protein, carbs, fats is as per the Hydroxycut website).

Cardio: Swim 1/2 mile 5 days per week. Summer months I swim 1 mile 6 times per week which drops my weight to 225 lbs.

Stuff:

40 - 8 iu vials of Somatropin
    1 - 2000 mg in 10 ml bottle of Testosterone Cypionate Injection
    60 tabs - of 10 mg Stanozolol
    50 tabs - of 50 mcg Cytomel T4
    160 tabs - of 20 mg Nolvadex

I am planning on starting out with 2 iu's (5 on / 2 off) of GH and 200 mg of test per week. After researching I'm not even sure if it makes sense to use the stanozolol. Also, I'm not sure if I want to use the T4. I was going to wait to see what type of results I get from the GH before messing with my thyroid. I will not do any insulin because I'm not experienced enough to mess with that stuff.

Suggestions on how I should continue and plan this stuff out would be appreciated.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The first thing I will recomend is to lose as much fat as possible without using drugs. Once your gains start to slow then then you could start using HGH or any other compound which will assist with fat loss.

Second thing I would suggest is to visit our diet forum as 3 meals p/day is not enough wether you want muscle gains or fat loss.

Your cardio seems to be in tact so no problems there.

If your goal is fat loss I don't see the need for AAS. For now I would stick with using lower doses of HGH (2 - 4IU p/day should do the trick) and once you have lost that excess fat you could start using AAS for muscle gains. By then if you still have enough HGH left then I would continue using HGH also.

T4 is a great addition to a HGH cycle, about 50 - 100mcg p/day is all you need.

5/2 routine is one of the most successfull protocols so I would stick do doing just that.

Don't worry about using winstrol (stanazolol) especially if you have quite a bit of fat to lose. Stanazolol is for those with minimum amount of fat.

Insulin isn't necessary and certainly not needed if you are after fat loss so it's good to know you're not using it.

Ensure you use HGH for a minimum of 4 - 6 months, but go as long as you can @ 2- 4IU p/day 5/2.

Good luck.

-Gear

Ok, thanks...that helps alot. Some dude back here used GH without anything else and didn't get anything out of it. It was a few years ago, maybe it was fake, maybe he wasn't on it long enough. Regardless around here they people always state you need to take aas with GH to get anything out of it. After researching and seeing quite a few posts about guys getting gains only running GH I started to question this local theory.

I'll hold off on everything else except the T4. I'm assuming I should run 5/2 with that also?

Thanks again.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH alone can seem useless, but the gains do arrive except the process is lengthy. Combining AAS with HGH is certainly a good idea, but if you are after fat loss then the use of AAS is not necessary.

Yes you can use T4 5/2.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    Ok, thanks...that helps alot. Some dude back here used GH without anything else and didn't get anything out of it. It was a few years ago, maybe it was fake, maybe he wasn't on it long enough. Regardless around here they people always state you need to take aas with GH to get anything out of it. After researching and seeing quite a few posts about guys getting gains only running GH I started to question this local theory.

I'll hold off on everything else except the T4. I'm assuming I should run 5/2 with that also?

Thanks again.
    I have been on my first GH run now for almost 6 months. I am 44. When I started I was 5-7, 168lbs and 14% BF. Today I am 5-7, 172lbs and 10% BF. GH alone, nothing else but a clean diet. Getting ready to add some T4 and then some Test-E (low dose). GH alone does work but you have to be in for the long haul. You certainly will have better gains with AAS but the GH does work.

Silver-Bolt, thanks. I plan to run the GH for 6 months. Is there a shelf life on this stuff? I know once you mix you should keep it in the frig. I'm more worried about storing my bulk, I've read it should be stored in a dark place around 65 degrees F.

Diet will be clean.

Good luck with continued progress on your program.

Silver-Bolt, thanks. I plan to run the GH for 6 months. Is there a shelf life on this stuff? I know once you mix you should keep it in the frig. I'm more worried about storing my bulk, I've read it should be stored in a dark place around 65 degrees F.

Diet will be clean.

Good luck with continued progress on your program.
    I keep all my kits in the fridge. I only reconstitute one vial at a time and keep the unused portion in the fridge.

diesel2030 is offline Junior Member
    Couple years ago I ran somatropin alone and got awesome results....ran for about 1 year

Darksid3 is offline New Member
    Im just starting a HGH cycle, I hope I get good results too!

From what I understand GH should be cycled 6 months on, 6 months off, correct?

From what I understand GH should be cycled 6 months on, 6 months off, correct?
    Can be run forever. No real issues unless you are dosing very high (over 10iu's).

Silver-Bolt - I saw on another post you have recently started T4. How much and how long are you going to run this for?

Thread Information