Thread: Hgh

pakroids is offline Junior Member

Hgh

Hi guys, im a bran new newbie ending my first cycle and i know im not ready for HGH or anything past deca IMHO, anyways, down here i can get a package of HGH for Edited, im thinkin that its not suppressive to the HPTA (i think) but what are its sides,
    Does anyone consider this safe (.028 i.u./kg or >) for someone who only has one cycle under their belt or are the metabolic consequences to much for some1 so inexperienced.??????
    Also if had a choice b/w
    1)test/deca
    2)test/hgh (no other synergestic chem)
    Im inclining towards 2) just b/c deca is a 19-nor(so suppressive) and i cant get HCG here, and all the zoles like a-dex, letro are hard to come by for me, even though novartis makes letro here LOL. im not gonna get letro cause
    2.5 mg X 30 tabs also Edited but ive seen no sides in my cycle of test.ena 500mg 12weeks, hopefully pct will be as cool.

Oh yeah i dont need any of that are you planning bulk or cut, Plain bulk or LBM-bulk is only thing im thinking while im on, for now at least.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Please take a moment to review our rules. I also moved this to the correct section, the threads at the top are very informative, you should read those as well.

sorry Big, point noted and it wont happen ever again, thanks for leading me this way, Peace.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no worries bro, we have all been new to this at some point, you'll get the feel of things in no time.

Thread Information