Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

slin use questions

hey guys i am going to use slin postworkout starting at 2iu and increasing by 2iu each time till i reach 10iu and will just keep it that way for 4 weeks,i am using novorapid my question is when is its peak time and when does it get off the body cause i cant remember exactly also i am looking to always keep a source of carbs with me so whenever i get hypo i act quick,was thinking of maybe any type of soda or carbonated drink dont care about adding fat if it will supply me with enough carbs...thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    hey guys i am going to use slin postworkout starting at 2iu and increasing by 2iu each time till i reach 10iu and will just keep it that way for 4 weeks,i am using novorapid my question is when is its peak time and when does it get off the body cause i cant remember exactly also i am looking to always keep a source of carbs with me so whenever i get hypo i act quick,was thinking of maybe any type of soda or carbonated drink dont care about adding fat if it will supply me with enough carbs...thanks
    that will depend if your shooting IM or sub Q
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it will peak between 60 and 90min depending on whether you shoot sub q or im. are you going to be running ant steroids or hgh while running the slin?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i will be shooting im and nope i am running it on its own

PT
    i never used insulin alone before. what are your goals here? you do realize that slin isnt a steroid and you therfor your gains wont be anything like the gains from test. have you ever used slin before
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i never used insulin alone before. what are your goals here? you do realize that slin isnt a steroid and you therfor your gains wont be anything like the gains from test. have you ever used slin before
    i am going to start pct soon for the cycle i stopped<which was probably fake or underdosed> and was going to use it not to loose any mass or even gain mass into pct,my diet is in check and yes i have tried it before but only for 2 weeks or so..

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Words of the wise...read! And and when your done reading, read more. You can never be too educated about slin use.
    Good luck, be careful

thanks bro,what about my question regarding have a carbonated drink on hand??

thanks bro,what about my question regarding have a carbonated drink on hand??
    if your talking like cocacola? and parden my ignorance i am from england

i would rather use say dextrose,maltodextrin something along those lines mixed with water so you can have a bigger carb hit should the problem arise
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    if your talking like cocacola? and parden my ignorance i am from england

i would rather use say dextrose,maltodextrin something along those lines mixed with water so you can have a bigger carb hit should the problem arise
    the problem bro is that i cant get my hand on either dextrose or maltodextrin cause simply i dont know whats the name in arabic and cant order any online

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm that's a problem...if you can get slin you should be able go get carb drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    Hmmm that's a problem...if you can get slin you should be able go get carb drinks
    what other alternatives to dextrose can i have?

what other alternatives to dextrose can i have?
    suger is pritty close and i'am sure you could get hold of that
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

PT
    so what do you plan on drinking after you shoot the slin? you need to start off with around 10g of carbs per iu of slin and you dont want anything with alot of sugar or any fat or you will get fat

so what do you plan on drinking after you shoot the slin? you need to start off with around 10g of carbs per iu of slin and you dont want anything with alot of sugar or any fat or you will get fat
    i know what about having apple juice or pepsi or coca cola ,i dont add any fat super fast metabolism so i dont care much..

PT
    you cant. you can not have that much sugar or you will get fat. if your going hypo then you can have a glass of apple juice but if you drink apple juice after each shot the slin will be useless and you will only get fat. all slin does is shuttles the nutrions into the muscles after you break them down and thats why you need alot of protein and enough carbs. you said you used this before so what did you drink? if your not drinking a whey drink then your wasting your time shooting slin and are only going to get the negative effects. after every shot of 10ius i consume 60g of protein and 40-50 grams of dex and thats what your supposed and have to do

you cant. you can not have that much sugar or you will get fat. if your going hypo then you can have a glass of apple juice but if you drink apple juice after each shot the slin will be useless and you will only get fat. all slin does is shuttles the nutrions into the muscles after you break them down and thats why you need alot of protein and enough carbs. you said you used this before so what did you drink? if your not drinking a whey drink then your wasting your time shooting slin and are only going to get the negative effects. after every shot of 10ius i consume 60g of protein and 40-50 grams of dex and thats what your supposed and have to do
    usually after my slin shot i take my shake which is 1litre of milk,1tbsp peanut butter,5tbsp honey,and some cerelac and a banana or a few strawberries then an hour or so later eat 1 can of tuna(185 grams) and apple juice .

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    damn and u want to go to 10iu ....(ive seen a lot higher but)... please do yourself a favor and be careful.... (im guessing u are thus your posts here) What insulin are you planning on using? (HUMALOG , HUMALIN R ETC...)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    damn and u want to go to 10iu ....(ive seen a lot higher but)... please do yourself a favor and be careful.... (im guessing u are thus your posts here) What insulin are you planning on using? (HUMALOG , HUMALIN R ETC...)
    i am using novorapid,today will be 6iu postworkout? but why are you saying damn bro i believe i am taking more than carbs right?you guys are always afraid of getting fat but seriously i never do cause i believe i never will super fast metabolism and i mean very fast i never did a cutting before and i am like always bulking and just stay at like 8% bodyfat all over the year..and i dont want to risk getting hypo vs having some fat gains

Blog Entries
    im just saying be careful ....thats all ....not criticizing..i should have left the "damn" out i suppose...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Thats ridiculous on the PWO meal. All carbs. PT is right you're wasting your time without a whey drink. Put the slin down

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Thats ridiculous on the PWO meal. All carbs. PT is right you're wasting your time without a whey drink. Put the slin down
    is there any food that i can take instead of whey post workout?its just that whey aint convenient to get here specially over time the thing is damn expensive 500grams of on whey=22.8 us dollars thats why i am wondering .thanks

im just saying be careful ....thats all ....not criticizing..i should have left the "damn" out i suppose...
    its ok bro i was wondering if there was something wrong,i know you are here to help me out..thanks

PT
    you can not do that. shooting slin is useless for you because your not giving your body the proper nutritions. it honestly is useless bro and your only going to have side effects and negative results. peanutbutter you say? thats the last thing you want to eat when the slin is peaking. trust me, throw the slin in the garbage and buy some test because you will see absolutly no good results from this

you can not do that. shooting slin is useless for you because your not giving your body the proper nutritions. it honestly is useless bro and your only going to have side effects and negative results. peanutbutter you say? thats the last thing you want to eat when the slin is peaking. trust me, throw the slin in the garbage and buy some test because you will see absolutly no good results from this
    does that mean that its either whey postworkout or not???

^^^^ yep PT is 100% on point as usual. Why are you consuming fats while slin is active is beyond me. Did you not read over any of information on slin before starting. You gotta understand what people need to focus on PWO is protein synthesis not how fast you refill your glycogen stores. Amino acids (which are found in protein in case you didn't know) are the main nutrient signals for protein synthesis which is what will get your body out of the catabolic state PWO it is in not insulin (of any kind, carbs or direct insulin) Amino acids also trigger the insulin response and eliminate cortisol. Insulin is anticatabolic in small amounts while aminos exert anabolic activity.

You really have no idea what you are doing and should drop the slin and rethink your entire approach to PWO nutrient. Great to believe you have some super fast metabolism and thinking only carbs and fats will curb the catabolic affects PWO with the combo of insulin but guess what your wrong. Anyone with that is respected member (of any board) will tell you the same thing. Go ask Layne Norton he might know a thing or two
    Last edited by Reed; 01-15-2009 at 01:40 PM.

PT
    i give up. you have no clue what your doing and you just dont get it. do your slin and gain your fat because i gurentee you that you WILL NOT gain a single pound of muscle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i give up. you have no clue what your doing and you just dont get it. do your slin and gain your fat because i gurentee you that you WILL NOT gain a single pound of muscle
    for real... i don't see how you keep missing the point, but if you don't have any protein in your meal, you'll have nothing to build muscle from, and all that insulin and carbs will just be stored as fat. you really don't seem ready to go on with it

directly after workout my shake which i mentioned which has proteins sources<milk> and carbs in for of honey and cerelac to add some taste just to replenish glycogen stores
    30min-45 mins after that i get my protein meal which is a can of tuna<50-60> grams of protein and apple juice..if thats not protein then i dont know what is..ps: i consume that meal during the slin peak time i just dont like people acting like smart asses you can help without acting like a dick.thanks

Blog Entries
    look if u are gonna do it do it right....if you need whole food get some glucose syrup from the store (corn syrup - not high fructose corn syrup ...just corn syrup ) and take in egg whites post work out (whey is best - no doubt)....your shooting yourself in the foot..insulin is dangerous ...you know that ..but it can also harm your goals more than help them ..use it prudently and if you cant than dont use it...its too dangerous and counterproductive to do so.

look if u are gonna do it do it right....if you need whole food get some glucose syrup from the store (corn syrup - not high fructose corn syrup ...just corn syrup ) and take in egg whites post work out (whey is best - no doubt)....your shooting yourself in the foot..insulin is dangerous ...you know that ..but it can also harm your goals more than help them ..use it prudently and if you cant than dont use it...its too dangerous and counterproductive to do so.
    i was looking for alternatives cause whey is too expensive thats why a 5lbs cost much more than 100 dollars so you get the point,besides things are a little bit diff here compared to back in the us but anyways if whey is the only way to go i will get some till i finish my slin use the question is is there any alternative name maybe to dextrose?i believe that i just cant know the name i am sure there is some here..thanks

PT
    crap, give me your addy and i will send you a 15lb tun of whey isolate

crap, give me your addy and i will send you a 15lb tun of whey isolate
    bro not all guys are lucky like you this is an international forum and it aint the same everywhere

PT
    ok then i will withdraw my offer

ok then i will withdraw my offer
    seriously though is there any alternative names for dextrose? also what other alternatives of carbs source can i get postworkout to take along with whey? how much for each slin unit should i consume?

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    hey buddy can you get hold of glucose powder? this can do the trick an all. but like the guys have said if you dont have the proper nutrtion then dont use it slin can be very dangerous if you dont repect it, cant you get anything online??? there must be hundreds of cheap supplement website you can go on to get whey and glucose powder??

Quote Originally Posted by Lach01 View Post
    hey buddy can you get hold of glucose powder? this can do the trick an all. but like the guys have said if you dont have the proper nutrtion then dont use it slin can be very dangerous if you dont repect it, cant you get anything online??? there must be hundreds of cheap supplement website you can go on to get whey and glucose powder??
    where can i get glucose powder from usually?also are there any other alternatives?

PT
    what country do you live in? i will give you a website with good prices that will ship there

I gotta tip my hat off to you PT. You have stayed around and helped this man out more than what needs to be. I really hope he listens. I hope he understands that we're not giving up a bunch of bullshit.

Really fitguy. You NEED both carbs and protein during you're PWO nutrition in order to become successful. We are not spilling out a bunch of crap. You have several guys telling you the same thing. YOu need some type of protein IMMEDIATELY PWO. That is why whey is the best choice for most. Quick and efficient with a high profile of quality aminos and that is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I gotta tip my hat off to you PT. You have stayed around and helped this man out more than what needs to be. I really hope he listens. I hope he understands that we're not giving up a bunch of bullshit.

Really fitguy. You NEED both carbs and protein during you're PWO nutrition in order to become successful. We are not spilling out a bunch of crap. You have several guys telling you the same thing. YOu need some type of protein IMMEDIATELY PWO. That is why whey is the best choice for most. Quick and efficient with a high profile of quality aminos and that is what you need.
    i was already having both carbs and protein in my postworkout meals if you looked into the whole thread but it will need digestion for sure cause simply its food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information