Lach01 is offline Associate Member

HGH and IGF-1LR3

Cant seem to add attachments to add pics of the hgh and IGF-1 that a supplier can send me HGH looks good to go but the IGF-1 not to sure comes in the same vial as the HGH blue tops but has a green stopper??? supplier says its somatomedinc, (sorry if that anit allowed) could someone PM me so i can e-mail a pic of them until i sort this dam computer out cheers

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    final got them on i hope can someone take look to see if these are good to go? i finally been able to get money behind me and dont want to waste on crap. Someone must have heard or used IGF-1 LR3 with green tops here. Cheers for help in advance,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH and IGF-1LR3-igf-1.jpg   HGH and IGF-1LR3-hgh-blue-top.jpg  

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hey man,

I'm not an expert at all with this stuff but i have ran IGF on 3 seperate occasions. One was sigma, one was MR, and one was UG..... non of them had that much powder in them. 1mg IGF has always been a very miniscule amount of powder..... in my experience.

Don't write your's off as fake tho.... im just as curious as you are now.

Sorry to the admins if posting the brands of IGF was wrong.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

msoneshot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lach01 View Post
    final got them on i hope can someone take look to see if these are good to go? i finally been able to get money behind me and dont want to waste on crap. Someone must have heard or used IGF-1 LR3 with green tops here. Cheers for help in advance,
    It comes from a supplier in China it's RC grade 1 mg = 1000mcg it looks to be legit to me I have had both the blue and green tops but never tried the greens just got them for a buddy

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msoneshot View Post
    It comes from a supplier in China it's RC grade 1 mg = 1000mcg it looks to be legit to me I have had both the blue and green tops but never tried the greens just got them for a buddy
    Hi I have the same blue lr3, can you please tell me what to mix with so it lasts longer than a few days heard sodium cloride kills it, have ask mates how use and everyone seems to have different info. Also would like to know how many mls to mix with, I heard each bottle lasts a week taking morning and night.

Thanks

man200056 is offline New Member
    I have bought igf1 1000mcg and want to know how to mix it (amount of water).

also is't ok to frezz it after mixing or shall i keep it in fredge.

Please advice.
    Last edited by man200056; 02-09-2009 at 06:32 AM.

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man200056 View Post
    I have bought igf1 1000mcg and want to know how to mix it (amount of water).

also is't ok to frezz it after mixing or shall i keep it in fredge.

Please advice.
    Is that the total say 10 bottles

man200056 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiselled View Post
    Is that the total say 10 bottles

i vial is 1000mcg

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    I was gonna order from same source, and it checked out that there products are bunk.

I have the same exact pic with the pear/apple in the background. chinese co.

skeldno is offline Member
    haha i got offered some with the pic with the laptop behind it??? i knew it wuld be dodgy!

STED is offline Associate Member
    So if one vial contains 1000 mcgs which = 1mg, say i was doing a 50mcg a day course, that one vial would last me 20 days? Example i could get 1000mcgs for £150 i would be purchasing one vial for my money??

Thread Information