Thread: Hello

alexbip is offline New Member

Hello

Well hello everyone. I just regestered and wanted to get my feet wet. Just got some gear from an online source recomended by a good friend who swares its legit. Edited for fishing... Anyway my question is should I wait till I get it and start it together or start my cycle and start up the GH after Im done.
    Thanks

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbip View Post
    Well hello everyone. I just regestered and wanted to get my feet wet. Just got some gear from an online source recomended by a good friend who swares its legit. Edited for fishing... Anyway my question is should I wait till I get it and start it together or start my cycle and start up the GH after Im done.
    Thanks
    I would start working out first...then read as much as you can from this site and anywhere else. Then make your decesion.

Ive been working training for a long time now and ive done a few cycles I just never did HGH. Weight has never been an issue with me. Thanks mom and dad for that high matabolism. Im looking to take it to the next level. And possibly enjoy some antiaging affects that ive read about.

Right now I just picked up some ent 250, deca 200 and 50mg dbol

Thread Information