tat2guy is offline New Member

Is GH good to take if your young, and will it repair tendon damage??????

Hey guys, I'm 23 years old, been working out for about 4 years, stats are 6'5'' 225 lbs 10% bf. I have been told that taking GH will repair tendons and muscle tears (I tore my chest very badly a few months ago and haven't been able to hit the gym other than legs) but I've also been told it's more of an anti-aging drug so if you take it when your young it will have reverse side affects and be a "faster aging drug" Can anyone tell me what to believe, what's right and not right? Thanks!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It's the fountain of youth drug. It will not make you age faster if taken at any age.

Have you seen a DR concerning your pec tear? Was it muscle or tendon?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    It will not repair a tear of any type. If you have a torn muscle or tendon surgery is the only way to truly repair it. GH is not the answer you seek. At your age you have no need for the stuff.

tat2guy is offline New Member
    I've seen a doctor twice about the tear, I don't think it's tendon damage because I can still tattoo for hours and do everything else normal. It's like I'm walking around with a dull ache and if I hit the gym it gets worse. I've gone to physio alot and it didn't help although acupuncture helped alot, it's been over 2 months and it still isn't 100%. What else can I do to heal this shit so I can get back in the gym!?!?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Best advice I can offer is to go with light weights for awhile. Tendons take forever to heal. Don't try and push it. Go easy with good form.

Thread Information