Thread: HGH first cycle

J.I
    J.I is offline New Member

HGH first cycle

Hey guys,

I just want to thank everyone first for all the advice. This forum is a great place to get experienced & safe advice. Nobody seems to beat around the bush/sugarcoat the truth here. Very refreshing....

So I am 4 weeks out of a 10 week Test E cycle (my first) and PCT is going good. I just started a HGH cycle yesterday. A few questions....

I wanted to run a 3 month on 3 month off cycle for the whole year. However I have heard that doing less than a 6 month cycle is a waste? Should I do 6 months on and 3 months off? or run it all year long?

cheers

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Depending on your goals a 6 month run is about the minimum. 3 on 3 off does not sound good to me. Just as your body starts to adjust to the GH you will go off of it. No real benefit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hgh results are slow and come on over time so your best bet is running it straight for 6 months instead of doing 3 then taking 3 off and jumping back on for another 3. what are your goals? age? and how much do you plan on shooting per day?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information