HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member

Question about GH + slin + IGF

I saw someone make a post on another forum about igf lr3 inhibiting muscle igf-1 creation by gh and slin. I don't remember exactly what he said, but would this mean using igf-1 lr3 with a slin+gh cycle is not advised b/c IGF LR3 makes the slin + gh less effective? Or would it mean do not take your LR3 post workout with GH + slin? How about rH-IGF1 PWO? For example, take GH immediately PWO, then 20 mins later take rH-IGF1, then 10 mins later slin + carbs?

Also, what is everyone's opinion on GH + SLIN protocols for mass gains? I have heard so many different ones and issues with timing, etc. How would you include IGF in here and would you use LR3 or rH?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally love hgh/test/slin combo for mass but the slin needs to be shot asap pwo. if your shooting ed instead of only on workout days then early mornings work best for me. as for lr3, you can use that along with hgh but studies have shown it to not be very helpful at muscle growth
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Do you mean ED versus work days only for slin or GH? I was using 5 on 2 off, but i'm doing a lean bulk now and i am thinking of switching to EOD/3x weekly. I use slin PWo only, and I was going to do GH PWO followed by slin 20-30 mins later. The igf lr3 i wanted to use to help heal a damaged pec / pec tendon, but i'm not sure where that fits in.

I have seen people say LR3 exhibits a negative effect on muscle IGF when taken with GH + slin, so i'm not sure. I really wanted the LR3 for healing more than anything else, but Gavin says it is good to use 20 mins post GH and then use slin. What about rH-IGF with gh and slin?

bump!

Thread Information