blask is offline New Member

HGH at 24 a waste?

So here's the deal guys.

I am about to purchase a bunch of red tops. I am currently in week 7 of a 16week of 750test e 600eq(know this compound is controversial about whether is does jack shit or not, but decided to give it a go.), and just stopped taking adrol that I was running at 100mg a day week 1-6.

I am planning on taking 2iu's of thanktropin on a 5 day on/ 2 day off protocol at the beginning of week 8 of my cycle. I will continue running the 2ius all the way through my cycle. Then when I get back on my cruise dose of 250mgs a week after my cycle ends, I was planning on running 4ius a day and keeping it there all the way through my prime and into my next cycle. (I figured the GH would help me get leaner faster and retain more mass through my next prime)

a few questions now.

-Would it be alright to up my dose from 2iu to 4iu at the start of my prime, or should I run 2iu throughout this cycle and my next prime, then bump in to 4iu at the start of my next cycle?

-I know 8-10iu is best for growth but I can't afford to run that amount right now, what could I expect from 2iu? and from 4 iu? (being that I am 24)

thanks!!

any benefit from taking GH at 24?

is there any benefit to taking it at 24 or is it a waste?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a waste at all, but it's certainly not necessary at that age. 2 - 4IU can still deliver some nice lean gains so that amount of HGH could be quite beneficial in your case.

In regards to increasing the dose, just go by how you feel. Start on 2IU and increase if necessary but you can increase the dose whenever you like.

-Gear

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Not a waste at all, but it's certainly not necessary at that age. 2 - 4IU can still deliver some nice lean gains so that amount of HGH could be quite beneficial in your case.

In regards to increasing the dose, just go by how you feel. Start on 2IU and increase if necessary but you can increase the dose whenever you like.

-Gear
    what is the MINIMUM dose I would want to be at to repair tendinitis in an elbow and notice more fatloss when I begin my diet? I am starting at 2iu but how much higher would I need to go if my goal is not growth from this substance. Keep in mind im running a 5 on/ 2 off protocol. For instance would there be a very noticeable difference from running 2 as opposed to 3 or 3 opposed to 4.

Thanks Gear for the help
    Last edited by blask; 01-26-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post

-Gear

one more for you. You say raise the dose by feel. If I have been running 2iu how long would it take me to tell if I can go to 3iu(I hope that makes sense to you). and at 3iu should I split the dose or should I wait till 4 iu to split the dose. I am currently taking 2 iu at 5am then going back to sleep and eating first meal at 8am

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    You can bump your dose any time. The reference to your body letting you know is refering to the sides. Some people have very bad sides if they bump too much too soon. Others can jump in and bump like crazy. Myself I had no trouble bumping up until I hit 4iu. When I bumped to 5iu the sides hit me hard and I hand to back the dose back to 4iu. You will likely run 2iu's for a week or two and feel no sides. Then bump up to 3-4iu and it may hit you then. Each person is different so you won't really know how your body reacts until you try. If your sides get bad just back off the dose for a couple of weeks and then ease it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    You can bump your dose any time. The reference to your body letting you know is refering to the sides. Some people have very bad sides if they bump too much too soon. Others can jump in and bump like crazy. Myself I had no trouble bumping up until I hit 4iu. When I bumped to 5iu the sides hit me hard and I hand to back the dose back to 4iu. You will likely run 2iu's for a week or two and feel no sides. Then bump up to 3-4iu and it may hit you then. Each person is different so you won't really know how your body reacts until you try. If your sides get bad just back off the dose for a couple of weeks and then ease it back up.

thanks

taff 44 is offline New Member
    does hgh and igf effect sperm thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blask View Post
    what is the MINIMUM dose I would want to be at to repair tendinitis in an elbow and notice more fatloss when I begin my diet?
    You will generally need about 2 - 4IU for fat loss, but when it comes to using HGH for healing reasons then it all depends on the severity of the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by blask View Post
    I am starting at 2iu but how much higher would I need to go if my goal is not growth from this substance. Keep in mind im running a 5 on/ 2 off protocol. For instance would there be a very noticeable difference from running 2 as opposed to 3 or 3 opposed to 4.
    Once again it depends on the user. Don't always go by what you read, keep all this info as a guideline only and more importantly go by how you feel.

-Gear

Thread Information