Minotaur is offline New Member

Sensitive to HGH?

Been around for a while participating and reading in the steroid and mainly HGH forums trying to learn.
    I have some ********** and did start taking it October last year but stopped due to sides being bad at only 1iu a day!! After a week I could barely close a fist and my legs and arms were going to sleep big time. It does not help that I work in constuction and am doing hard manual labour most of the day(no excuse) but should 1iu really have those kind of effects??
    I've started again today and am going with .5iu and see how it goes as I want to stick at it. It may be a laughable dose for many of you but I can feel it and it may save me a shitload of cash in the longrun.
    Any comments or similar experiences are what i'm looking for, tghanks in advance.
    Im 6'2", 18st and 25yo by the way.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your body produces the equivlent of almost 2ius a day at your age so dont expect to see results off anything less. i do know people like you that have bad sides from a measly 2ius and those people just cant use hgh because your obviously not going to gain muscle off 1iu a day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

blask is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    your body produces the equivlent of almost 2ius a day at your age so dont expect to see results off anything less. i do know people like you that have bad sides from a measly 2ius and those people just cant use hgh because your obviously not going to gain muscle off 1iu a day

I have a ? regarding this if you dont mind. If someone in their 20's produces 2IU of GH naturally throughout the day. Wouldn't it make since that they could get better results with less. I know the half life of GH is 2hours and that your body does not release any pulses for 4 hours after a shot. But the biggest pulse comes at night 2 hours into sleep. So say they inject 2 iu early am then 2iu mid afternoon, then get there biggest pulse(lets just say 1.2iu) at night. They would then be receiving 5.2 iu's of GH per day. Compared to an older man who injects 2iu early am and 2iu mid afternoon then gets a natural pulse(we will just say .4iu) at night, than they are getting 4.4 iu of gh per day. This seems logical to me, however I am just trying to learn. Can you please explain why this might be wrong.

Thanks man

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Blask,
    A younger body requires more GH throughout the day so the net "gain" of a person in their 20's is much less.

Thread Information