weswes43 is offline New Member

Lr3igf-1 for injury repair

In most circumstances i would not even think of taking this supplement but for me times are hard. i am a college wrestler and had torn my cartilage in my ribs. wrestling is basically my life. After a year of rehab and taking it easy it still is no better and forced me out for another year and doctors are trying to pull me out permanently. So will this help aid the regeneration of my cartilage? i do not mind on adding weight i just want to be able to get back to what i was doing wrestling wise

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    No IGF is not used for this purpose and in most cases will not help you.

I do believe that the Lr3 really does not benefit in muscle building at all after reading a whole lot and having used it. Nor do i think it helps with regeneration of cartilage.

chriswhat is offline New Member
    Last year I ripped a floating rib loose on my left side. The doctor could play it like a piano key. It sounded like when you crunch down on chicken cartilage. Had x-rays and it was not broken, just pulled loose. I could not comfortably sit, stand, or lay down. A week after the injury I started igf-1 and Alflutop and within 3 days the crunching went away. It improved rapidly from then on. That is really the only benefit I got from igf-1, as far as muscle building it did squat. HGH might still be better, but I have not done that.

Thread Information