z28pwr is offline Banned

Ghrp6 for young buck

Hey guys, I just got my ghrp-6 which i decided would be the best thing to use to increase my height.
    (*hope i put this in the right spot, figured its closest to hgh for forum posting*)
    (im damn near 100% that my bones are at least a tiny bit still open, im sure i can grow more, no doubt)
    So heres are my few questions (this is my first time to poke myself for anything really):
    I have a 5mg vial, but there isnt any powder. I see speckles all over the inside of the vial and I am assuming that is how it should be?
    Next, I saw a lot of people explain how to use it on 1mg vials, inject Bariostatic water for correct injection amount then remove, but because its so much more (claimed) inside Im woried about over saturating the water and making too much reconed ghrp6 syrum....
    Next on the doseage:
    im about 53kg (skinny and average height) and ive read that the correct doseage is around 1mcg/kg... is this correct?
    Keep in mind im like 16 years young, I may need a bit more to get some results?
    Thanks guys,
    And yes my parents do know, and we figured this was a safer alternative to actual hgh (and as a bonus cheaper, by alot).
    edit:
    i get the syrum part i think...;
    inject amount of bariostatic water to correct dilution of syrum and then store? is that how you do it? so it stays basically filled with that stuff?
    Last edited by z28pwr; 01-28-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: read some hgh reconstitution guide on here

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Bye-bye.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Quote Originally Posted by z28pwr View Post
    (im damn near 100% that my bones are at least a tiny bit still open, im sure i can grow more, no doubt)Exactly kiddo. That's why you don't need this stuff. You have a few more years of bone growth yet

Keep in mind im like 16 years young, I may need a bit more to get some results?No, let mother nature take her course. Are you a dwarf or someting?

And yes my parents do knowBrilliant! Your parents sound well educated and mindful of what substances their 16 yr plans on injecting., and we figured this was a safer alternative to actual hgh (and as a bonus cheaper, by alot).
    edit:
    Anyway kiddo. Rules are you need to be 18 to post here, See ya in a few years........If drug abuse doesn't kill you first

z28pwr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post

Anyway kiddo. Rules are you need to be 18 to post here, See ya in a few years........If drug abuse doesn't kill you first

Heres the thing, if We all followed the rules, half the users here should be in jail for misusing these things anyway. If I wanted to be a prick I would find your IP and point you out to the authorities... but im not a prick, unlike you.
    What you say isnt going to change what im going to do. Might aswell inform me than try and hold "moral values". Or just post up these things as im sure they will help others.
    I guess your just roid raging?

Furthermore, sometimes the world isnt black and white.
    This is one of those cases.
    I need to grow more to reach a decent height, but I also need a medicine that will stunt my growth. I would like to hurry up my growth process so that I dont get ****ed.
    Do you know what Cystic Acne is? If you dont, search it. I have such a bad case that i need routine surgery to remove the sebum from my body. I have had some almost the size of my head. If I go on Acutane I will surly stop growing, its almost a fact. If I dont, and wait for my growth to stop (around 25) I will have such badly scarred skin that it will probably take 60+ years to look just somewhat bumpy, and then I run the risk of living with this emotionaly and physically scaring disease for growth that cant be guarenteed. you think I have a social life? Do you think i even go to public school? No Actually I dont. I cant bare to show my face in this way. I havent had a clear face in over 7 years (meaning I have cysts covering the whole side of my face). So why dont you put aside your ****ing bullshit "ethics" and help somone.
    I already go in and get cut up a few times a week, take plenty of anti-biotics and laser treatments regularly. We really cant afford this for much longer. And its just not effective. All the doctors I have spoken to will not prescribe me hgh because im "average height". Im not trying to grow freakishly tall i just want maybe 1-3inches. We figure we can afford about a year of this intense treatment which should give me enough time to add some decent height. I really dont want to be 5'6" 1/2 forever.
    Seriously friggen give me a hand.
    *sigh*
    Last edited by z28pwr; 01-28-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Don't take is personal. TOS of the site. 5'6"-5'7" and you want to grow more? I am that height and it has not had a negative impact on my life. It sounds like you have other issues you should be focussing on rather than trying to get taller.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by z28pwr View Post
    Heres the thing, if We all followed the rules, half the users here should be in jail for misusing these things anyway. If I wanted to be a prick I would find your IP and point you out to the authorities... but im not a prick, unlike you.
    What you say isnt going to change what im going to do. Might aswell inform me than try and hold "moral values". Or just post up these things as im sure they will help others.
    I guess your just roid raging?
    Here's te thing. When you agreed to the board rules, you stated you were at least 18. So you lied. You broke board rules.

Further, you have a piss poor attitude, and your parents are the most reckless a*sholes on the planet. What parent would let their 16 yr old punk a*s son, with an attitude(Think Napoleon complex here) inject peptides that have no substantial research behind them? I see that you inherited your parents ignorance. That old saying, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" holds true in your case.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to be 18 c ya!

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Here's te thing. When you agreed to the board rules, you stated you were at least 18. So you lied. You broke board rules.

Further, you have a piss poor attitude, and your parents are the most reckless a*sholes on the planet. What parent would let their 16 yr old punk a*s son, with an attitude(Think Napoleon complex here) inject peptides that have no substantial research behind them? I see that you inherited your parents ignorance. That old saying, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" holds true in your case.
    Very well said.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Occasionally kids have come here looking for diet and training advice, and although they were underage, if they had the right attitude I tried to leave it open long enough to get their questions answered.
    In this case, the OP is an immature little prick with a bad attitude, and would not be welcome here regardless of age.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Occasionally kids have come here looking for diet and training advice, and although they were underage, if they had the right attitude I tried to leave it open long enough to get their questions answered.
    In this case, the OP is an immature little prick with a bad attitude, and would not be welcome here regardless of age.

Very well said... thanks guys
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information