H2Okid is offline Associate Member

HHG testing?(threads?)

was wondering if anyone had any links to threads about getting HGH tested for its quality, and chemical constitution. I havent been able to find anything, except for the pissing on a preg test. But that only proves its not HCG . Is there a lab familiar with this.

best,
    kid

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you havnt found any because they do not exist. there are no places were you can just send your hgh out and pay to have it tested.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

hmm. why is that. as with AS you can? I know of the obvious test with the preg test, but that will not confirm it is not something else...

PT
    and were do you send your AS out to get tested
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

My supplier says he tests every order he gets(which I am doubting). but his gear has never been off, so that has kept me at peace with him. BUT, his prices are too high for lenghthy HGH cycle, so am looking for other sources for volume, and of course being a new source, id want to have gear tested.

Im not sure which lab he uses. Maybe I should ask eh?

bumpage

anyone???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    chances are your supplier is full of bs, the only legit testing labs I know of shut down over a year ago.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I send coca to the dea lab before I sell it. LOL

chriswhat is offline New Member
    There are several labs that will test peptides. They are not in the U.S. though. I had some CJC-1295 tested that turned out to be 80% pure Tetrasubstituted GRF 1-29. It is very expensive though, it was $420 just to test that. And the expense depends on how long the peptide chain is. You can probably just order from a new source for less than what it would cost to have a test done.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by chriswhat View Post
    There are several labs that will test peptides. They are not in the U.S. though. I had some CJC-1295 tested that turned out to be 80% pure Tetrasubstituted GRF 1-29. It is very expensive though, it was $420 just to test that. And the expense depends on how long the peptide chain is. You can probably just order from a new source for less than what it would cost to have a test done.
    send me the info on the lab that did it please

just wanted to let you all know that after a bit of research and some pm from another member, it has been confirmed that this shit is bunk!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...191aa20081.jpg

and this one, which supposedly came from same manufacturer...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...-blue_top1.jpg

JimInAK is offline Member
    I test my HGH indirectly with an IGF-1 blood test. I believe that if it raises my IGF-1 level then it must be HGH. You can have that test done for less than $100 and can even order a kit to send your sample in by mail if you choose. That's how I do it as I live in rural Alaska and our doctors for the most part suck badly here. I live closer to two smoking volcanoes that the big town of Anchorage and maintain my privacy to boot. The online company that I use will post the result online, which you can obtain through a password.

coolio...

is there any way the test shows how concentrated the hgh actually is?

The IGF-1 test does not directly measure the quality of the HGH, but you can infer the quality or effectiveness from the test result. That's why I like to get a baseline reading before I start taking new product.

My understanding is that the test actually gives your physical reaction to the HGH. It's possible that if your pituitary gland was toast even the best HGH would not elevate your IGF-1, which would mean in essense that HGH (no matter how good it was) would not work on you (and likely that you were in deep shit and/or older than the hills).

This is my belief, but I may be off in my explanation.

You're getting into the technical stuff. My understanding is like baking a cake... I can put the dough in the oven and take out a nice round cake, but I really lack a complete knowledge of what makes the bastard rise.

If anyone can improve my explanation or thinks I'm wrong, I'd like to hear their theory.

Oops... actually the HGH mimics what your pituitary gland does, so my explanation isn't exactly correct. I think the HGH actually is converted to IGF-1 by your liver (and naturally comes from the pit. gland), but as you can see I'm a bit over my head.

I do know that the IGF-1 test works cause that is what I've used and it goes up with my HGH use. Sorry for my babbling guy... time for me to sit down and shut up !?!

no probs. I appreciate your input!

cmon Gear, slap us up a lil with your wisdom...

Thread Information