cutting_king is offline Associate Member

HGH injection site

Well i'm about 4 weeks into my second HGH cycle. I'm running 4IU's per day, 2IU in the AM and 2IU post-workout.
    I've only been injecting into the usual place, the fat at either side of my belly button. I know many people say that HGH doesn't give fat reduction specifically in the injection site area but i have to say its done completely that. So I now have next to no fat at all to the left and right of my belly button. Its got so lean that there is hardly any fat to pinch to inject into.
    Anyway, this isn't the problem. The issue i now have is that i'm now totally leaned out where i've been injecting but above my bellybutton doesn't look like i've had any fat loss at all. So now it looks kind of uneven.

So this brings me to my question...... Can you inject into the fat above your bellybutton? I'm talking about the bit in between your abs right in the middle?

Any advice would be appreciated

King

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Sub-Q shots can go anywhere you can pinch skin.

jamiewhipple is offline New Member
    i just recieved my 100iu of hgh came in 10 small bot ...what is the next step how do i mix it and what do i mix it with? thanks

Thread Information