Philippp is offline New Member

HGH for weightloss?

Hi, I'm 20 years old
    I'm planning on losing some fat in a few weeks.
    I was considering trying HGH, I have no experience in steroids at all and I don't plan on using any other steroids.
    Hgh seems to be a very mild one though and it's quite hard for me to estimate how much fat I want to lose but I'd say about 10-12 pounds of fat (so probably about 15-16 pounds on the scale).
    The main reason I want to use it is because I will be able to get ripped faster and I assume that muscleloss will be close to 0. I know that it's not much fat to lose sl all opinions are welcome both positive and negative, if you think that it's worthless taking it for me then please say so.

So my questions are
    1. If; then how long before planned weightloss should I start taking hgh?
    2. Can I lose weight faster when using HGH with same or less muscleloss? ie will the body be able to metabolize more fat without using muscles as fuel?
    3. What dose should I use?
    4. What Sideeffects do you think I will notice? If you feel like please explain detailed

In the beginning I'll normally lose about 1.5 pound/week (like -700kcal/day) and after a few weeks like 1 pound/week(like -500kcal/day).

Thanks in advance

alextg is offline Associate Member
    You are to young to get hgh .... you're still growing .... just go on a diet as everyone does Im sure that this wasnt the answer you were looking , but thats the truth ...

Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    You are to young to get hgh .... you're still growing .... just go on a diet as everyone does Im sure that this wasnt the answer you were looking , but thats the truth ...
    I am looking for all kinds of answers.
    And you are sure that using HGH for fat-loss purposes and not for muscle-building purposes and for a very short time compared to normal HGH cycles is dangerous for me?¿

I read the post about HGH and naturally im gonna go get myself checked to see if everything is OK in my body according to the advice given there.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I agree at your age diet and cardio will melt fat faster than GH.

sohigh is offline Junior Member
    by the time gh actually starts taking effect and the lipo sides are noticed, you would have achieved more by just dieting and cardio. 10-15 pounds is nothing to lose at your age bro. If you really are strapped for time, why go spent hundreds on gh? cut the carbs down, hit the gym 5 times aweek and get plenty of rest. Add in a Eca stack or even clen if your desperate and your good to go.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by sohigh View Post
    by the time gh actually starts taking effect and the lipo sides are noticed, you would have achieved more by just dieting and cardio. 10-15 pounds is nothing to lose at your age bro. If you really are strapped for time, why go spent hundreds on gh? cut the carbs down, hit the gym 5 times aweek and get plenty of rest. Add in a Eca stack or even clen if your desperate and your good to go.
    ^^^^EXACTLY

HGH is just not a cost effective time effective way of losing weight. HGH is a commitment in time and money. you need long term use to see results.

Diet is everything!! you could take all the HGH in the world and have a crappy diet and its not gonna work magic for you.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    obviously diet is best, but. I think clen will be a better choice for fast loss than hgh, or anavar

Thanks to everyone.

I always diet very good when I lose weight and hit like 9% bf without ever noticing any strength or muscleloss. I was just planning on going a bit lower (mostly for fun) like around -7~ish but either I have to diet very slow and carefully in the end or I'll experience giant strength/power losses, I find it very hard to naturally go below 9%. Thats why I thought HGH might be the way to go, but perhaps its better just continuing naturally.

About Clen , i've read about it and it seems to have some ****ed up side-effects and many seem afraid of using it. So I don't know it seems scary. And will Clen eat up all my muscles? since I am on no other steroids , I heard t3 tends to eat loads of muscles but I dont know about clen.
    Does it minimize muscleloss?

Btw I easily get cramps, I heard that its a common side-effect from Clen.
    Last edited by Philippp; 02-08-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    I dont know much about it. I would go in steroid forum and ask about clen and other wieght loss fat burning gear.

mg3
    mg3 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    try lipo6 and alot of cardio

Thread Information