blizzard is offline Associate Member

Exclamation HGH usage and cycle advice demand

Dear mates,

I would really be appreciated if you shall inform me about my hgh qs hence it will be my 1st hgh cycle. stats: 6' 29 yo 200lbs 18% bf

#1. Is it ok to start with humatrope for instance then after 1-2 months switching to norditropin or another hgh brand (mixing brands during cycle?)? I'm asking this because of money prob. that I might face during cycle and if I can not find same brand during cycle.

By the way, I should finish cartridges in 28 days after mixing it right? (no matter what mg cartridge it is???)

#2. I'm planning to use hgh for 5 months, 5 on 2 off and 2 iu/d (fat loss) so during this phase I plan to take 1000 mg test enanthate /w. would it be ok for max fat loss and moderate lean muscle gain according to my dosages?

#3. Would hitting AAS during hgh cycle can negatively effect fat loss? or is it ok?? What would be my esitmate bf decrease accoridng to your xps? (experienced mates please share ur thoughts )

#4. I'm planning to use cartridges for now but if I have to use vials how would you suggest me to mix and store them? (one of my friend told me that while you are mixing vial and soluble stuff you need to be extra careful hence if it reacts with air mixture becomes hard like stone and can not use it??? )
    #5. Thanks for your patience and impeccable advices from now on.
    Last edited by blizzard; 02-07-2009 at 05:36 PM.

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    a 1000mgs of test will blow you up. If you are looking for fat loss, I'd go with a low dose of 250-300 so you can focus on leaning up. You will have much better results. Also when you come off 1000mgs, your gonna crash hard no matter what pct you do.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    Dear mates,

I would really be appreciated if you shall inform me about my hgh qs hence it will be my 1st hgh cycle. stats: 6' 29 yo 200lbs 18% bf

#1. Is it ok to start with humatrope for instance then after 1-2 months switching to norditropin or another hgh brand (mixing brands during cycle?)? I'm asking this because of money prob. that I might face during cycle and if I can not find same brand during cycle.

By the way, I should finish cartridges in 28 days after mixing it right? (no matter what mg cartridge it is???)

#2. I'm planning to use hgh for 5 months, 5 on 2 off and 2 iu/d (fat loss) so during this phase I plan to take 1000 mg test enanthate /w. would it be ok for max fat loss and moderate lean muscle gain according to my dosages?

#3. Would hitting AAS during hgh cycle can negatively effect fat loss? or is it ok?? What would be my esitmate bf decrease accoridng to your xps? (experienced mates please share ur thoughts )

#4. I'm planning to use cartridges for now but if I have to use vials how would you suggest me to mix and store them? (one of my friend told me that while you are mixing vial and soluble stuff you need to be extra careful hence if it reacts with air mixture becomes hard like stone and can not use it??? )
    #5. Thanks for your patience and impeccable advices from now on.

why so much test if your after fat loss? as for the type of hgh, you can switch whenever you want to whatever you want.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    why so much test if your after fat loss? as for the type of hgh, you can switch whenever you want to whatever you want.
    From your view, I think that test. intake during hgh cycle can negatively effect efficient fat loss, is that right? I thought taking test. would positively effect lean muscle gain even I take 2iu hgh per day as well as reducing fat.

So my view was wrong??? I should not take any AAS with hgh cycle if my aim is max fat loss..can we conclude it like this?

By the way, I heard that China restricted Jintropin out of its borders and is this mean that all Jintropins could be fake in USA or EU from now on??

any other advices ???? please I need feedback mates..

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzard View Post
    By the way, I heard that China restricted Jintropin out of its borders and is this mean that all Jintropins could be fake in USA or EU from now on??
    yes Jino is very hard to source at the moment and most likely fake...

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    If you are planning to run a 1000mg of Test I sure hope you have done your homework and have a substantial PCT in place. Assuming you plan that as a weekly dose that is a bulking dose not a cutting dose.

sure bro. I got my PCT, no worries about that..I assume while losing bf , I shall get some lean mass thas why I plan to hit test e. any more suggestions???

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    I think you should still run a low dose of test with your HGH. like he said 250-300mg.

there are lots of threads laying around with the info you seek. find it, and it makes the learning process much more remembered, vs. just asking. do some reading and come to your conclusions, and when you have trouble with the more tech stuff, holler at the big ballers(of which I am not).

also, prob should run that at least 6-8 months at that dose(hgh).

and clean diet. body is like engine, it puts out what you put into it..

best,
    kid

Thread Information