TU2TLE is offline New Member

Nublet who needs HELP on HGH

Okay, I am 26 years old. I been working out on a regular basis for 5 months. I was told about HGH. I been looking, and I see different kinds of HGH. Don't know which is the right one for me or how much should I be using to receive results.

I went to a Doctor and I weighed myself and I am 151 lb LEAN weight. with 49 lb of FAT.

My goal is to be about 170-175 LEAN and drop the fat to about 25 lb.

Someone told me to use it every other day, and according to the forums I see people stating that they are using it daily. Will i get the same results from using it every other day instead of every day, but at a slower pace? Am I able to stack it with something like winstrol or test? and If stacking would there be a difference in the amount used.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you are a bit young for HGH, and its quite expensive. It should be used a minimum of 6 months IMO to see any real gains from it.

Sounds like you can get to your goals with just the right diet and training, cardio.

How tall are you?
    5 months in the gym is NOTHING sorry to say, you need years to develop a good foundation to grow from

5'8 I am pretty sure I am able to reach that with the fat. but I heard u are able to gain 3-4lb of muscle a month on HGH. Where if I bust my @$$ it is like... 8lb a year. I understand if I do it, I would have to do it for about 6 months. Sure it is going to cost me a little money. I am willing and wanting to do it. Any kind of help would really be appreciated.

I know 5 months is nothing. I don't want to stop working out. I want to use it for 6 months and I want to get off of it permanently. But I still want to work out. I appreciate your help and concern. thank you

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    At your age for GH mass gains you will need a minimum of 5iu's/day and possibly as much as 8-10iu's. Can your pocket book handle that? Stacked with Test or other AAS the gains will be much better than GH alone. Most use a 5/2 protocol and some use it every day. On GH alone I went from 168 LBS and 13% body fat to 172 lbs and 10% body fat. That took almost 7 months at 5iu's every day. Get your body fat under control before you start experimenting. Get your BF down under 15% and then start a good clean bulking program.

Thank you very much. I will go ahead and continue my program I am on and drop another 22-25 lb of fat before i go ahead and use it. In the mean time, I am taking Lipodrene ephedrine alkaloid to help me lose weight. do you think stacking winstrol on top of that in the mean time would help me also build some lean muscle?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Be sure you cycle your ephederine products. After about 4-6 weeks they will become less effective. Cycle off for 2-4 weeks and hit it again. I have no experience stacking that with Winny.

Thread Information