pboy87 is offline New Member

Talking need advice on hgh

Im 21 years old and been thinking of using hgh. i been researching but it just been confusing me even more... these are mt stats and ell me what u think i should use.

-5'10, 155pounds
    -13% body fat
    ALSO I EAT CLEAN AND BEEN WORKING OUT...DONT DRINK OR SMOKE
    my body is wierd im slim but i have a gut. so im looking to put on a little mass but loose my belly fat. i dont want to get big and bulk up, i just want the lean look with a bigger chest. so if u have experience with hgh which do you reccomend for me? PLEASE RESPOND>>

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    at your age, and stats, I would highly reccommend you stay away from HGH. It will be a big waste of money.

you need to get on Test, and take a serious look at your diet and cardio! your b.f. doesnt sound too bad for your age. consider everything in your life before turning to enhancers. do you work out that hard when you are at the gym(just getting a pump does not mean you are working out hard. If you aint sweatin like a mo-fo just from a lifting routine, lift harder! Your diet, hands down the most important thing in the whole picture. are you eating healthy, Really? what are your judging criteria for eating healthy? do not use your own critique for judging your own diet. study the diet of olympic athletes, pro bb, and the like. Supplementation/vitamins...it is hard to get the vitamins/nutrients out of food these days that humans used to be able to get out of there food(for lots of reasons), so make sure you have a great multi vitamin(and make sure it is not a "hard pill" either. A liquid neutricutical multi vitamin is best, and make sure that it is bio-available. TONS of stuff to consider looking at before making the jump to AAS or HGH, especially at your age.

*have you ever done any other cycles before?
    Last edited by H2Okid; 02-12-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    at your age, and stats, I would highly reccommend you stay away from HGH. It will be a big waste of money.

you need to get on Test, and take a serious look at your diet and cardio!

*have you ever done any other cycles before?
    5'10" 155lbs, a gut, and 21 years old, and he needs to get on test? umm....no, he doesn't.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Need to hit the abs hard. 5-10 and 155 is pretty damn lean. If you are showing a gut your abs need some work. At 21 you should be able to drop fat and build muscle just fine naturally. Save your money.

The thuing is since im thin, im told to eat a lot of protiens and calories to gain muscle. i have gained 5 pounds in two months but i still have a gut because of the eating.. not fat.. but my abs are covered...and i know hgh helps loose the weight and get lean thats why i want to know which would work for me.. I eat all my food baked, i dont eat candy so not much sugar and i drink water and take multi vitamins. i only use free wieghts and do pull ups and push ups.. and i dont lift no more than 30lbs right now with the free weights but i do it with form. Im going the muscle confusion route. i work out for one hour with only 30 sec between my reps. and if u reccomend testo, which one would work.. remind u i dond want to get huge just pack on a little muscle and shed the stomach.

which test would u recommend?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Without an exact picture of your daily food intake your question is a tough one. How much protein? what percentage of your intake is carbs & fats? Are you only eating whole foods? How many calories per day? How many meals per day? Getting lean and building muscle is done in the kitchen.

Thread Information