msoneshot is offline New Member

My hands and feet are swollen from GH.

I ran 2.5iu last week which was my first week on GH then bumped it up to 5iu this week. Half in the morning around 7:30am and the other half post workout around 7:30pm. I've got a real bad case of tendinitis from lifting real heavy that I've had for about a month so a buddy of mine got me some dexamethasone he told me to take it 1cc then wait a day then do 3/4cc then 1/2cc and stopping at 1/4. Could this have anything to do with it. My hands around my knuckles are really swollen around my ankles are to. I have also been taken metformin around my carb meals 250mg for every 50 grams of carbs. Is this something I should worry about or is there something I can do for this. I read somewhere that it should just last for a few weeks. What are y'alls thoughts on this thanks again

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't have gone from 2.5IU to 5IU. You should only increase the dose by 1IU at a time. Drop the GH dose back to 2.5IU and and increase the dose slowly when ready.

-Gear

msoneshot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    You shouldn't have gone from 2.5IU to 5IU. You should only increase the dose by 1IU at a time. Drop the GH dose back to 2.5IU and and increase the dose slowly when ready.

-Gear
    How long should I wait before increasing 1iu per day or per week?

Should I stay at 2.5iu until the swelling goes down?

How long does it normally take before the swelling will go down?

I really appreciate your help with this thanks again.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everybody is different when it comes to increasing the dose. Users will usually stay on a certain dose for "x" amount of time (days, weeks) then increase the dose for further gains (providing they aren't experiencing any major sides). I would usually stay on one dose for about a week or two and then increase the dose by 1IU.

I would defenitely stay on 2.5IU till swelling has gone. Once the swelling has gone increase the dose by 1IU and see how you feel then. The swelling is quite normal when HGH is in the picture, and it usually goes away after a while but if the swelling is fairly severe then I would defenitely drop the dose till that particular side effect is no longer present.

Once again everybody is different when it comes to sides and how long it takes for the sides to go away. It could be days or weeks. Just concentrate on dropping that dose back to 2.5IU for now.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information