QuadsKid is offline New Member

Question Omnitrope- and dhea?

SuP guys? Have a question regarding HGH and DHEA.

1st question: Just recently aquired some Omnitrope from the doc, after running Serostim- have noticed AWESOME results just after 3 weeks. 5 day's on 2 day's off- 3.7 i.u per day. Does anyone have any experience with Omnitrope? Is it just as effective as the serostim? Unfortunatley I have run out of sero and my source has become unreliable.

2nd question: First, know that I have no desire to stack HGH with anabolics- or other intra-muscular injectibles such as test- so please, no comments how I should be running a deca -hgh cycle- you would be AMAZED on the kind of gains you can get with running just HGH alone. Remember it's PRESCRIBED specifically to INCREASE lean body mass/muscle- its doing its job

Anyways- getting off my soap box- sorry. Can someone tell me, is there ANY benfit in incorporating DHEA every day along with the HGH? Would could be the potential benefits? or sides?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks-

QK

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    I use omnitrope as well. I don't notice any anabolic effect from it even up to 4ius per day. Fat loss yes...nothing anabolic. Anway omnitrope is FDA approved...it's bio identical to all the other good stuff.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your not going to gain any muscles with 3.7ius. if it was perscribed because your levels were low then that dose might be bringing you back to normal weekly range
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Oh it put on muscle -believe me

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadsKid View Post
    You mentioned "that is what it's prescribed for". Yes that's true...for aids wasteing patients. In that case then I could see you noticing muscle increase...is that the situation? Otherwise in a healthy adult male I can't see it being anabolic . I think most of the experts here will agree from personal experience. Do you have any before and after pics to support your claim?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadsKid View Post
    belive me your gaining that muscle from diet because 3ius for 3 weeks will not put on muscle. i had trouble gaining muscle off 8ius of hgh until i threw in test. get on any hgh site and every experianced person will tell you that you need 6+ius for hgh
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I won't argue you guys are pro's in comparison to me. But the lean muscle mass is not limited to aids wasting patients. And no, that is not the case for me. I don't get my stuff from the street- its from a Doc's office and I trust their input more then most (he takes it himself).

I am only saying- that my "overall" body mass has increased- like I have never seen it do before. And i'm not on anything else but the HGH. I am committed to a good work out schedule and diet. Everyone's genetics are different, I can only take it I'm lucky. I missed my window of opportunity for pics- so take my word for it. Its not a monsterous gain or anything but VERY noticeable overall size difference.

ha- maybe its just a mental mind- f*** but it's working regarless...

Any info on the DHEA?

Thread Information