teflonKid is offline New Member

Promised Genotrpoin HGH.... got blue cap?

ok, Question.

Like I've been saying in my other threads I've been expecting my first batch of HGH's this morning. And this is what happened.

Guy came along. Whipped out a lunch box container with some icy water and 3 glass viles each filled with clear liquid.

Says each vile contains enough HGH for 2 months and each is good to last in fridge for 6 months. what i thought was before constitution they last for about 6 months in powder form and do not need to be re-constituted. once reconstituted, they last for a couple of weeks in the fridge? so how in the name of god would 3 viles of pre-constituted HGH be good to last for 6 months?! i start feeling dodgy about this...

Next, I was expecting Genotrpin (a pfiser product) maybe even in powder form. But the delivery guy shows up with these unlabeled blue caps (immediately reminding me of what I've read on here about the 'generic chinese blue caps) but the guy said they were from some other company and that they were all the same?

Does anyone know anything about this? (in Australia btw)

Not sure if im violating naming rules by posting this but im about to spend some serious money and I'd like to know im getting the real deal. If anyone has any experience or advice they cant post on here please pm me.. at a lost here bros.. it just doesnt add up!

Another thing, does anyone have a picture of the chinese generic blue caps that's been mentioned a few times here?

Really at a lost here guys... keen to get on some HGH but not at the expense of injecting unknown substances into my body..

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    heres a picture of the chinese generics

You could ask your supplier to not add the liquid and if they say no, dont spend your money.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i would not take it since it had already been reconstituted,not going to last for 6 months,after reconstituted about 20 days,not enough to last 6 months even at 2iu 5on 2off you would need approx. 250ius.

shite, this is bad news... lucky i went with my gut and said i need to look into it.

thanks 0tolerance for the pics, they didnt look like that. the viles were a little different.

also, the guy showed up with a 'dosage sheet'. I nearly fell off the chair when i saw it... it had on it.. "start off with 40ius, then work your way up to 60ius 70ius and eventually finish at 80ius" i figured it must ment the total weight WITH the water... fark..

okay im going to ask for all in powder. if he says no. then no deal.

Another thing i picked up is when he said, the powders will need to be stored in a fridge?! I thought u only did that after reconstitution?

!

maybe go with another source if you can.

its looking that way. Any suggestions?

A bit disappointed. None the less rather that then injecting mysterious stuff and spending too much for it at the same time.

ignore the previous post. may have inadvertently violated forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by teflonKid View Post
    ignore the previous post. may have inadvertently violated forum rules.

you are correct thats a

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    If it came in liquid form it's not likely GH.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    definatly do not buy any kind of liquid hgh unless is in a pen. your definatly getting ripped off because i have never seen a vial of hgh that has enough to last 1 month let alone 2. hell i never had one that lasted more then 4 days.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    definatly do not buy any kind of liquid hgh unless is in a pen. your definatly getting ripped off because i have never seen a vial of hgh that has enough to last 1 month let alone 2. hell i never had one that lasted more then 4 days.
    not more than 4 days even in powder form?! do u mean reconstituted.

ok i have my mind made. Will ask the source for this shite in powder form, otherwise no deal.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    i am not jumping all over you bro, but you need to do way more homework before buying GH. Even when you have had and used it before it still is not always easy to get. On top of that, there are a ton of fakes out there. GH is pretty expensive and you are very close to getting screwed out of your hard earned money. Even at 2iu per day with a good price on a generic you are looking at over 100$ a month, its more than likely that you will use 200$ worth of a generic a month. Take a week or so read every post, thread, STICKIE, and look at pics of peoples GH before you try to buy. I think you will be much better off in the end.

Just my $.02
    Last edited by Fixr; 02-26-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixr View Post
    i am not jumping all over you bro, but you need to do way more homework before buying GH. Even when you have had and used it before it still is not always easy to get. On top of that, there are a ton of fakes out there. GH is pretty expensive and you are very close to getting screwed out of your hard earned money. Even at 2iu per day with a good price on a generic you are looking at over 100$ a month, its more than likely that you will use 200$ worth of a generic a month. Take a week or so read every post, thread, STICKIE, and look at pics of peoples GH before you try to buy. I think you will be much better off in the end.

Just my $.02
    Thanks for the advice mate. That's exactly what i've done.

Read every thread that remotely mentioned HGH and anything that was related under the sun. And checked out as many pics as i could of the goods.

And lucky that i did too.. That's why i knew what i was expecting and when the dude showed up with his dodgy merchandise, i had red flags and alarm bells happening left right and center haha.

And you're right this stuff IS hard to get. I just hope that after i write off this bogus source, it wont be the last of me on here, and that I can somehow find something here in roids-lockdown hell aka AUS.

Thread Information