Blayker is offline Junior Member

Fianlly i want to use HGH !!

Hello

So i have been going to diet now and i lost good amount of weight and i want to use HGH for my last 20 pounds to get ripped and to have my 6 packs showin

Dosage:5 IU per day 7 days week for 9 weeks.
    Stats:
    age 20 in may
    heights:6.2ft
    BF:20%
    Training:2 years

I just got few questiones here
    1-Im i going to notice good amount of fat burned and muscle mass gain from HGH on the dosage im taking?

2-What about strength gains?!

3-How do you know bad/fake HGH from good HGH?

4-I have read and heard that you cant donate your blood after taking HGH!! is that true?and why?

Thanks so much.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Your 19. HGH will do NOTHING for you. Stop being lazy and so some cardio and get your diet in check.

WTF do you think HGH will do for you at 19??? Do some RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    LOL way too young for HGH it more for guys in there 40s who have a low GH level

sitries is offline Associate Member
    haha, this is a joke right!!?? HGH at 19! and you think its going to make you drop 20lbs!!!! dream on.

Plus HGH needs to be run for nearer 9months, not 9weeks to see the real benefits.

Andro9 is offline Member
    ya even if you werent 19. 9 weeks of hgh is a waste of money.. oh didnt read post above mine says same thing .. DOH

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    LOL way too young for HGH it more for guys in there 40s who have a low GH level
    Well not exactly bro...HGh can be used by younger people that have specific reasons for it...Fat burning for one...but theses guys are RIGHT bro...you dont need to mess with this at 19 Yrs of age.

Oh the negativity lol, guy just asked a simple question. Clearly he needs to do some research but no need to be dicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Well not exactly bro...HGh can be used by younger people that have specific reasons for it...Fat burning for one...but theses guys are RIGHT bro...you dont need to mess with this at 19 Yrs of age.
    40 might have been alittle too much but I just really think he should not be touching it at his age

Blayker is offline Junior Member
    Dam do u guys love flaming ppl like no tommrow?
    I just asked simple quesiones no need for all this flames.
    if you really think its bad for me then you should of at least answered quest 2.3.4 since it has nothing to do with fat burning.

2-What about strength gains?!

3-How do you know bad/fake HGH from good HGH?

4-I have read and heard that you cant donate your blood after taking HGH!! is that true?and why?

braer4 is offline Associate Member

man your 19yo don't even worry about any of these compounds.
    You wanna lose 20 more diet for it. It's not that hard

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    At 20% BF you have a long way to go before you should think about GH regardless of your age. The younger you are the more GH it takes for gains. At your age you are looking at 6iu-10iu's at a minimum of 5/2 for at least 6 months. Can you afford that? The guys are not flaming they are actually looking out for you. Do some homework in this forum. There is a wealth of info available that will answer all your questions and shine a light on the replys you have received.

STED is offline Associate Member
    Peoples bodys are different, i do agree with above that diet an cerdio will ahceive what your looking for, look for clenbeutrol, cheaper way to look acheive your goals. But on the other hand im 22 i take 5iu EOD and i see fat loss after 2 months and i feel awesome, maybe its all in my head but like i said peoples bodys react different. Im not saying go ahead it will work for you! Im just giving you my experience. But Clen and ephadrin can both acheive what your looking for given thats its fat loss! As for strength gains i usually havent benefited strength wise on past courses of HGH but the one im on at present i AM feeling stronger and fitter!

Like the guys have said cardio! They might not put it in a nice way haha but what ever way they put it there trying to help you and your pocket! What is it exactly you want to acheive? Size pkus fat loss???? These are things we need to know?? You may be better wit some AAS and some clen instead of the HGH route

Thread Information