Thread: HGH vs IGF

STED is offline Associate Member

HGH vs IGF

Does IGF have all the same chracteristics of HGH? When i say this i mean as in weight loss, recovery, fitness and stamina increase? Im undecided as to which i want to start i know there both better run together with test but i dont fancy splashing out so much. Im a semi pro athlete and id just like somones with a bit more experiences opinion? Which ever i choose to go with ill be runnin test susp with it as its fast acting an hard for the testers to find it.

Thanks in advance

Igf - was going to run 60mcg 40 days on 20 days off so on an so on

HgH - Im currently taking 4 units every other day i know this doesent sound alot but im taking human grade pfizer so people who know what there talkin about will know its quality. But sadly its running out gone through 130 units so far and feel awesome! But cant get hold of the human pfizer now till another 3 months, so if im to carry on with HGH it will be yellow tops!

bump

bump bump bump bump

is there anybody out there can answer this at all? ive done all the reading i possibly can an would like someones experience!!!!!!

heloooooo is anyoneeee outtt theeerreeeee

this is ****in useless

im gona bump this morher ****er till i get an answer!!! anybody please!

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    honestly, noone cares about IGF

rockbos is offline New Member
    I'm surprised you haven't received more of a response to this. I'll disclose that I haven't run either HGH or IGF yet, but I'm planning on a HGH cycle and have been doing a lot of research on it before I begin. I work in medical research, so it's in my nature to want to understand the mechanics of everything. Through out this, I've run into a fair amount of information on IGF which is of course related scientifically to HGH. So given that disclosure, here's my two cents:

It's my understanding that IGF doesn't provide all the HGH perks. It's really more about creating hyperplasia in the cells which conceptually is pretty cool but does open up a world of debate as to what other cells will be dividing and increasing. From what I've been reading IGF would be used immediately PWO and injected into the muscle group that you just worked out. I haven't heard about the benefits of fat loss, skin improvements, etc. Though I have heard there is some injection site fat loss though highly localized, and is more of a potential problem than a benefit. In terms of using IGF as a bodybuilding tool there isn't as much data because it hasn't been used that long comparatively speaking.

If you are looking for the HGH perks, I'd stay with HGH, I'd be surprised (and interested) if you received them with IGF. There still are not a lot of long term studies of extended HGH use, though a lot of members of this board have a wealth of personal experience of which I'm very appreciative. There is significantly less data out there for IGF for bodybuilding. It appears the hyperplasia it causes is pretty intense, and personally I'd be pretty thoughtful about using IGF at this stage.

Sorry I can't provide personal experience, but perhaps this will prompt you to look into IGF use in more detail before you take that plunge. Anyone with personal experience want to disagree? I'd love to hear your feedback.

Good luck bro.

rockbos, thanks alot pal. Yeah ive read and taken in what youve said and its helped a great deal. Your right i habe and always do research before i ask question as i find it lazy not to with regards putting something into my body!

Also i agree i wanted some detailed feedback from people with experience with this compound and theres only you to be hoenst had decency to help me out. With the information ive gathered myself and and with what youve said, i think in my situation an sport im opting to stay on the HGH for its stamina fitness etc qualitys. Feeling good so may aswell stay with it ey? Thanks pal bin a big help.

Thread Information