johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member

Experienced bodybuilder need help with slin and HGH

I'm 32 249lbs somewhere between 14-18% BF 5'6". This will be my 14th show and I'm wanting to push the limits. I 1st started competing around 174 and work my way up to a hard 191. Then had 2 shoulder sugeries and competed at 176 Sept 08 and won my class. Never want to get down to that again.........so I have everything I need........I just need some help with times to take the slin and what type plus HGH time and how much just not in the morning or after a workout BLA BLA BLA you get my point. My normal cycle would be:
    250mg sustanon 200mg EQ EOD
    HCG 500 units EOD
    1mg armidex eod
    30-40mg D-bol ED
    1 hour before training 75mg test suspension
    3iu's HGH morning ED
    10iu's HGH pre workout EOworkout
    10 units humalog post workout

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Way above my skill level. You will need to work up slowly to that much GH. Trying to hit 10iu's out of the gate will not be good.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i take my slin as soon as i finish workingout. if you want to shoot it twice a day then i perfer early am and pwo. as for the hgh, if its 4ius or less then you can take it all early am but if its more then 4ius then you can break it up into 2 injections with 1 being early am and the 2nd being late morning or afternoon
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Way above my skill level. You will need to work up slowly to that much GH. Trying to hit 10iu's out of the gate will not be good.
    Somedays I'll take up to 15iu's...(not all at once) I've been on HGH for 3 years now I never had enough to take more than 4iu's per morning. Now I'm able to go much higher.....just looking for the secret of the pro's lol

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think PT covered it all.

-Gear

Thread Information