petethemanc is offline Banned

Ghrp-6 & cjc-1295 dose?

Ive read quite a bit on this but i keep getting conflicting information. Im wanting to run 90mcg (3 x 30mcg ) ed, but i want to know how much ghrp-6 i need to run with this? If any guys here could give me some info i woul appreciate it.

Deio is offline Junior Member
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 upon waking, 25 minutes before eating
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 six hours later, ideally post workout
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 immediately before bed

For a total of 2.1g CJC-1295 and 4.2 GHRP-6 each week.

If you want to lower the dosage and use it for anti-aging benefits (or fatloss) just cut the dosage by 50%.

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deio View Post
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 upon waking, 25 minutes before eating
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 six hours later, ideally post workout
    100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 immediately before bed

For a total of 2.1g CJC-1295 and 4.2 GHRP-6 each week.

If you want to lower the dosage and use it for anti-aging benefits (or fatloss) just cut the dosage by 50%.
    I agree for the most part about the minimum 3x/day protocol of GHRH(CJC)/GHRP as outlined by DatBtrue.

However, 200mcg of GHRP-6 may be overkill as the determined saturation dose of GHRPs is 1mcg/kg. (100mcg for a 220lb person).

What this means is that receptor saturation becomes maximal at this dose and successive increases past this do not yield proportional increases in GH release. Doubling from 100 to 200, may possibly give you an approx 10-20% increase.

The better option would be to increase frequency. 3x day is good, 4x is better, 5x even better... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    I agree for the most part about the minimum 3x/day protocol of GHRH(CJC)/GHRP as outlined by DatBtrue.

However, 200mcg of GHRP-6 may be overkill as the determined saturation dose of GHRPs is 1mcg/kg. (100mcg for a 220lb person).

What this means is that receptor saturation becomes maximal at this dose and successive increases past this do not yield proportional increases in GH release. Doubling from 100 to 200, may possibly give you an approx 10-20% increase.

The better option would be to increase frequency. 3x day is good, 4x is better, 5x even better... etc.
    I personally agree with the statement about dosage. But most people use (recommend) 200 mcg GHRP-6 x 3 times per day for muscle growth.

About the frequency, 3 times a day is the optimal frequency. Males naturally secrete GH-pulses 3 times a day. And the aim is to try and hit -& further amplify those pulses.
    The pulses are as following 07-09, 12-13 & 01-03, whereas the night pulse is without a doubt the strongest one.
    Last edited by Deio; 03-17-2009 at 06:09 PM.

I personally agree with the statement about dosage. But most people use (recommend) 200 mcg GHRP-6 x 3 times per day for muscle growth.

About the frequency, 3 times a day is the optimal frequency. Males naturally secrete GH-pulses 3 times a day. And the aim is to try and hit -& further amplify those pulses.
    The pulses are as following 07-09, 12-13 & 01-03, whereas the night pulse is without a doubt the strongest one.

I see you on PM in Dats thread. Its been discussed before with studies to show the cycle of pulsitility in both men and women.
    3 times per day is neither the optimal nor the endogenous frequency range in males.
    First off, pulses range in amplitude and could be smaller than the largest pulse which is the one we experience nightly.
    8 pulses could be achieved per day given a sufficient 3 hour downtime between pulses which would allow for HGH receptor "resensitization" of signaling pathway events (STAT5B, possibly ERK/MEK, etc).
    This from a BB standpoint with regards to achieving greater total daily GH output.
    Antiaging would be fine with 1 or 2X/day as quantity is much less significant trying to achieve youthful levels of a younger age range.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    So what would be optimal dose say every 3 hours??

I have seen most follow the 3x per day protocol.... Dat was telling people around different boards the dose range for what 1g of each per week is a anti aging dose, 2g each be a bodybuilding dose, and 4g each a high bodybuilding dose

For Anti Aging at least 1x/day.

For BB, as many as you can fit into your lifestyle. 3x would be minimum and 8x would be a proposed max.
    Some I know have gone as far as 6x/day.

I feel like I do on 6iu/day when doing 4x/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    For Anti Aging at least 1x/day.

For BB, as many as you can fit into your lifestyle. 3x would be minimum and 8x would be a proposed max.
    Some I know have gone as far as 6x/day.

I feel like I do on 6iu/day when doing 4x/day.
    Wouldn't 100mcg~ x 6 be very expensive? Like more than HGH?

Wouldn't 100mcg~ x 6 be very expensive? Like more than HGH?

That would depend on how cheap a source one has for either peptide. Not to mention "price" is probably not the best measure.

You cannot simulate endogenous GH pulsitility with exo GH even if you chose to inject multi times per day as with GHRH and GHS. You would never achieve pulses that have high amplitude/short duration ratio.
    Pulsitility IMO, is GREATLY overlooked with respect to the potential of GH action and the positive and negative mechanisms regulating respective GH receptor signaling events.

Honestly, some may run 6+ times per day, but most just cannot keep to such a frequency of daily injects. 3 is usually as much as most will want to put up with.

hrdgainer is offline New Member
    Im new to peptide use, and actually havent even used any at all yet. I have some GHRP-6 on hand total of 5mg so 5000ius/mcg. what is the primary use for this compound. ive heard good for cutting, then bad for cutting, great with a bulking cycle then bad for a bulking cycle. im getting frustrated. it fell into my hands and i wasnt even looking for it. good friend said to give it a try and research it. so here i am. maybe a little about myself would be helpful. currently 210 9%bf at 5'9. test e with eq right now and getting close to pct time. pct is hcg first then last two weeks with nolva and hcg. when would i run the GHRP-6? during winn and tren or before or now? and what dosage regimen should i run. im a pain in the ass i know it. sorry i just dont want to be like some of these guys and be a med thrower and not get all the science down behind it to get the full benefit of the gear.

Thread Information