Thread: HGH - ED vs EOD

Muselz is offline Junior Member

HGH - ED vs EOD

I hear every other day is better, but every day seems to be a more popular choice....what are your opinions?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Eod is not right. You may run 5on 2off or 7on.
    Since I'm only at 2iu I run mine 7on

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i perfer 6 on 1 off instead of the 2 days off
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

That is also a correct way to take it but eod is senseless. I don't even think a doc would recommend eod with hgh

PT
    i agree. obviously the more days you take it the better the results so why anyone would limit themselves to 3 and a half days a week is beyond me unless there shooting 15+ius on there on days
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

I see what your saying but that's still dumb to even shoot a high dose eod. As you know PT, hgh does not work like that (aas).

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ed is the old school thing - new school ain t much better, but much more efficient. it s enough to inject hgh eod, the double amount, directly after training for thr most anabolic effect. the process chain that will be started by igf lasts longer than 24 hours therefore it is not necessary to inject it every day. and you suppress your endogen production much longer if you inject ed. there has been a randomized clinical study on that. postet it a while ago, but ppl here like to stick what is old and known

in germany nobody uses the old school protocol anymore, everybody goes eod...
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 03-14-2009 at 09:46 AM.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've only been on a cycle of hgh for 3 1/2 months, so I haven't had the chance to compare ed vs eod, but my doctor recommended ed. So far its worked pretty well for me.

PT
    i still perfer my 8-10ius ed. i know people who take mega doses 3 days a week but i perfer having the hgh in my body as long as possible instead of peaking at a high dose after 2 hours then having nothing in my body for 2 days

Slide is offline Associate Member
    I know this thread is a little old, but anyone around here running their GH EOD?

Thread Information