gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Long term effects?

I have been reading up a bit about HGH, and I am thinking of running 2iu-3iu 5on 2off cycle for about 3-4months. I am mostly interested in anti aging health benifits not as much growth, I am just having a terrible time with little nagging tendonitis and such.

My questions would be IF I did run it for 3-4 months at that dose would it help? Would the prob come right back as soon as I stopped taking? One other question is I am not interested in slin in any way would hgh still be effective without slin, or igf-1 for these purposes? I appoligize if these are simple questions but I am just learning on the subject at the moment.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    it could possibly depend on how long you have been dealing with you problem which is probably tendonosis,so the longer you have had the condition the longer it will take to heal,the gh can help i would start at 2iu and ramp up to 3 after a couple of weeks and you might want to consider a 6 month run. Could your condition return if the gh does indeed help i suppose it could but could not tell you for sure either way.yes it will be effective without slin or added igf-1. There are people on here with much more knowledge than me about these matters so maybe they will chime in until then hope this helps good luck.

Thread Information