BlackHat is offline Junior Member

Updates on my HGH Cycle ( Week 10 )

Ok well this is how it has been:

Started 10 weeks ago " Genotropin " .. Had a total of 480 IU's on Hand.

Started right away with 4 IU's and didnt find any serious problems and didnt have any bad sides.. just the normal stuff u hear on the forums.

i lost 28 lb the past 10 weeks and i feel like a beast ( only have been training for a week before i took the HGH leep ), most of the weight i lost was water weight i would guess... not to mention all the muscle i have gained.

Been using AAS as well ( Test, Winny & Tren ) of small dosages.

What ive done today was kinda crazy and i think alot of people here will start saying your in trouble and whatever ... but i want to try this out to see if its possible or not without sides...

I Jumped directly from 4 IU's in the morning ... to 8 IU's ! ( 4 IU's Morning 4 IU's Post-Workout ).

Im watching out for sides now ... but funny enough i have not noticed anything yet ... i guess it will take time to show anyhow... if it works out fine then ill just continue like this till the 16 vials i have left run out ( out of the original 30 vials ).

Its been a wonderful experience up till now... going crazy on supplements and food.....

Keeping a strict diet and working out like a crazy man .... its really been a pleasure ..

Now thinking of my PCT this is what i have done:

I went off to buy my PCT and i got the following:

Nolvadex -D 20 mg tabs : which ill be taking 40 mg the first 2 weeks ( 2 tabs )then 20mg the next 2 weeks ( 1 tab ) per day

PREGNYL injections: first week 1 shot and 2nd week 1 shot

Also got Cystone & Liv52 Tabs which ill be running for 3 weeks ... 1 tab of each daily

Please do add any comments on the whole Cycle and PCT... you think i should add or get rid of something let me know

Some of the Supplements im using or allready used on this cycle :

Muscle Tech - Muscle Building Pack ( 15 days ) Gukic,Luikic,Creakic stuff
    Muscle Tech - Mayoshock ( 7 tabs 30 minutes before workouts )
    Muscle Tech - Halo ( post-workout )
    Muscle Tech - Nano x9 ( 3 AM - 3 WO )
    Muscle Tech - Aplodan ( 1 AM - 1 WO - 1 PM )
    Whey Protien - ON ( Pre & Post Workout )
    Casein Protien - ON ( Before Bed )
    Amino Acid Tech - Universal Nuitrition ( 6 Pre & 6 Post WO )
    MultiVitimin - Centrum
    LGlutamine - EAS ( Before Bed )

I know thats a shit load of stuff but there are actually some that i didnt even mention ... anyway please do comment on anything you feel like commenting on.. im truly here to listen to your opinions... Thanks

hit_my_max is offline Junior Member
    Do you take your GH ED straight or 5 on/2 off type thing?

Did you consider adding T4 into your mix? Especially now that you increased your GH dosage, you should consider adding 100 mcg ED of T4. GH lowers your T4, which will affect your T3 levels.

Did you start AAS at the same time as the GH? If so, what made you decide for that versus wait 8-10 wks to start on the AAS (at higher IGF levels)?

Looks like you're indeed supplementing like crazy - impressive, bro!!! I couldn't keep up with that unless I quit my job. LOL!!

Im Running 6 ON 1 OFF Which is same as my Working out days...

Yes i started AAS at the same time... and the reason was lack of knowledge and just wanted to do it... which im learning from

T4 Not really no ... But actually im thinking of adding in T3 on week 12 when i run out of AAS .. Then ill run that with my PCT. ( T3 Tabs from GNC )

Hmmm Or maybe ill get more AAS and run it till the end with the GH i dont know yet, i can easily get whatever i need... just wondering if my PCT is good to go as ive noted it down.

Thanks for the reply

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    It may take a few days for the sides to hit. Then again they may never come. Sounds like your body tolerates GH very well.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s the dumbest thing I ve ever heard. training for a week and then u jump on hgh and steroids - awesome!

Yes indeed it was very dumb of me ... and yes indeed its very awsome

I Have gained alot of knowledge while on this cycle instead of before it which i guess most people would say a big mistake ...

Allthough you know what? if i could go back in time .... hell yea i would do it over again

2nd day on 8 IU's now ... still cant feel any changes .. feeling good ..

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Ok you had only been training for 1week prior then you start to take steroids .

As XXX has said, dump isn't the word. idiot probably is better.

But hey your body/life man so rock on....

indeed ... though that isnt what this thread is about

So i dont really give a **** now ... when i started is no longer relavent...

Seeking opinions on PCT and what to do from now on ... and not talk about the past

Anyway thanks for poping by and thanks for the input

alextg is offline Associate Member
    As your cycle is composed from test+tren +winny , i guess your hcg and nolva is good to go for PCT ... many ppl run nolva at 40mg for first weeks ... i always run it at 20mg for the whole month period and was always good ...

Thanks for the reply

I actually just found out that the PREGNYL i have on me is actually HCG

So what about the PREGNYL is that right ? 2 shots only ?

1 each week ? and im set ?
    Last edited by BlackHat; 04-17-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHat View Post

T4 Not really no ... But actually im thinking of adding in T3 on week 12 when i run out of AAS .. Then ill run that with my PCT. ( T3 Tabs from GNC )
    so GNC are selling T3 now ???? there must be some mistake unless you meen some supp that can stimulate your thyroids which is not really helpful and are you gonna use T3 when you finish with your AAS ?? T3 burns carbs fats and PROTEINS which meens your muscles so i think its better if you take AAS especially when ur taking T3

Thanks for the reply

I actually just found out that the PREGNYL i have on me is actually HCG

So what about the PREGNYL is that right ? 2 shots only ?

1 each week ? and im set ?
    Lol ... damn , you indeed don't have a clue about what you're getting ...

Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    Lol ... damn , you indeed don't have a clue about what you're getting ...
    yea man you could end up hurting urself , now i know that you dont want to hear this kinda talk but making urself a " lab rat " ( no offence ) is dangerous when using these substances

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Talk about taking the easy way out, what's with these kids, these days. You're obviously setting yourself up for a world of hurt. I can't even begin to explain all that is wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    that s the dumbest thing I ve ever heard. training for a week and then u jump on hgh and steroids - awesome!

I understand what you all are saying ...

But the thing is im being trained and instructions are comming from my private trainer ...

He told me i need nolvadex and pregnyl ... he knows that ist HCG but i didnt lol ..

At least he told me to buy the stuff ... and im happy it actually turned out to be HCG anyhow cuz it suites what everyone is saying here on the board ..

Also doing all sorts of tests and stuff every 2 weeks ... so this guy knows what he is doing ... he is actually the running no.1 in my country for a few years now and i trust him with everything ..

The T3 @ GNC is the fat burning supplement ... and yes GNC sells it its in the GNC bottle ... maybe not in your country they dont ? hell we have everything here ... you can walk into any pharmacy and buy whatever you like ... including HGH ... without a script for it @@ shocked me ... but its true ....

Anyway thanks for all the comments ... i dont really care anymore of all the nasty comments ... cuz i feel great and look great ... turned out more then i have expected ...

Anyone have any input please do and no need to pretend that your polite if your a asshole ... just be your self ... say what you like ... i couldnt care less and if there is something constructive or good advice please feel free to say so and i will be more then happy to read it

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    dude, good attitude. Ive been on this board for over 5 years reading at least one post per thread somebody calling someone a dumbass. People are so much more polite in person. Your here researching, your paying for proffessional advise. I think your doing alright. My 2 cents is follow through. When the novelty wears off and life sidetracks you you must continue with pct and working out, etc. This is a long term commitment. Good luck!

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    can u post some pics of u bro?? before n after if u had or recent one? I really wonder the transformation coz my bro was takin nordi 2iu ed. just his sides slimmed up nothing changed alot in 6 weeks time..I know 2iu seems less but he does it on purpose for fat loss.

Ill post pics on the end of my cycle ... its really something you will think has been edited with photoshop ..... i swear my friends walk up to me saying " is that you " lolz funny ...

its only been about 13 weeks in total now ... but the changes are really serious .... feeling great..

I dont know how 2IU's is and what effects it could have ... i started right away with 4 IU's of my pharm grade stuff never had any bad sides

And now its been 4 days simce i jumped directly up to 8 from 4 and still cant see any bad sides... bit of pain in the joints which i used meds for and went directly away ... and back to normal now.

Im just happy my body reacts to everything so well ... hope it goes on like this

Thanks for all the replies guys.

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    hats off to you blackhat that you can do 8 , I been going on it for awhile now and can't hang with anymore then 6. interested to see pics when all is said and done. GL :-)

I think the issue is the type of the HGH you are using ...

I have a friend at the gym who jumped from 4 to 6 and had serious problems ... i personally seen him swolen up really bad ...

But he is using blue tops ( chinese stuff ) which is abviously one too many amino acids compound 192 chain, what im using costs much much more but keeps me happy to know im spending my money on something worth it ...

Funny thing i always thought people that use this stuff are crazy ... but i just realized that its actually me that is so ****ing insane muhahahaha ... And I LOVE IT !!!! MUHAHAHAHA

Anyway ill keep you all updated ... and for all of you who are laughing and saying " wait till the sides kick in " ... dont worry im doing the same thing i want to see more sides ... more sides to me have been great ... more sides to me = more change and more gains which i do want lol

Funny thing i always thought people that use this stuff are crazy ... but i just realized that its actually me that is so ****ing insane muhahahaha ... And I LOVE IT !!!! MUHAHAHAHA
    What do you like about it ?? i started my HGH cycle for fat loss yesterday and this is my first ever , do u expect to feel better ?? what do you like about it ???

Ok well first of all if your on HGH then that alone is motivation to hit the gym hard and eat right ... otherwise it would be useless ...

And by the way ..... people on AAS or HGH or whatever are always the people working out harder and eatting better ... so i dont want to even hear anything about doing it the easy way ... it is not easy at all .... ive had times where my hands were bleeding from the lifting and weights ... seriously im turning into a ****ing monster ... and i hate to use gloves so if they bleed then they bleed so what ...

Also you get fit ... how would anyone not be happy from that ? its hardc work yea and it ****s up your social life ... but who gives a damn ... ?!?!?

Anyway please let me know what you all think about this and please do give me your input ..

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Got any pics please dude of your progress ?

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    what medicine u use for joint pain bro? and lookin forward to see ur pics..dun make us wait please

the joint pain thingy im using is called " move free advanced " i personally think its great ... others dont ... so i guess its all a matter of if its good for you individually or not ...

I would suggest go for it though ... its really good ...

And as i said pics will come when im done ... went to the beach and did some tanning today .. was really nice

Ok 1 week past since ive been using 8 IU's and passed really well with no major sides ... will be running 8 IU's for another month at least and see how it goes from there ..

I still cant believe its only been 3 months since i started its really amazing...

on the other hand ive spent on these 3 months what i would normally spend in a whole year ( food wise ) but it was well worth it.

Ill keep you guys updated of any changes, sides ... whatever

Doing my research now to see if i want to add any more AAS now in the final month or stop and start PCT ... still have to figure that out ... id appriciate any comments and input on this ....

Thanks again

Ok Now into week 12 .... Everything is going fine ... what i would like to know is ...

I want to introduce more AAS to my cycle ... do you think i should stick to the same stuff ? or do something new and see how it works for me ?

Opinions on this please thanks

Ok Now into week 12 .... Everything is going fine ... what i would like to know is ...

I want to introduce more AAS to my cycle ... do you think i should stick to the same stuff ? or do something new and see how it works for me ?

Opinions on this please thanks
    You said you're into test,winny,tren but you didnt define esters on test and tren either dosages ... but theres no need to actually add anything else.Its your first cycle and you even introduced tren that is an advanced drug and not for a beginner.

i didnt mean i want to add anything in addition to them ...

what im saying is that all i have left is 1 more shot of each left and still a couple months of HGH on hands ...

So should i go on PCT now ? or introduce something new like Primo ... throughout the HGH use ...?

Or shold i just stop now and do PCT and go on with my HGH alone ?

That was the question sorry if i wasnt clear

i didnt mean i want to add anything in addition to them ...

what im saying is that all i have left is 1 more shot of each left and still a couple months of HGH on hands ...

So should i go on PCT now ? or introduce something new like Primo ... throughout the HGH use ...?

Or shold i just stop now and do PCT and go on with my HGH alone ?

That was the question sorry if i wasnt clear
    Start PCT ... after all its your first cycle.Take it easy abit

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont more people just give the guy some useful knowledge instead of beating him up? I mean that is what this is suppossed to be all about. Ive been here a very long time and Im tired of people just shitting on guys who need some re-direction. Stick to the thread and help him out. Is that so hard???

fred44 is offline New Member

need help on my cycle

ive been on omnitrope and test cyp. for about 14 weeks. im doing 3units 5 days a week and doing the cyp. 1 1/2cc every 4 days. i feel great and seeing great results but i want to lose more fat and get more defined for summer. im down about 30lbs to 203 but i want to get to 175 or 180. was thinking of adding cytomel and maybe winstrol . what should i add?

Pumped109, thanks for the comments ... but as i said earlier i dont really mind what people say online ... most likely its the only place where they can actually say anything haha ..

Anyway its thier opinion and how they express it is a choice they have to make ... and anyone who makes a thread showing any weakness should expect this anyhow ...

Alextg, Thanks alot for your input bro... i think its comming from a good point of view ...

Fred, Go get your self your own thread please... and incase you were asking me what to add im no expert

Thanks all for the input

fred44 is offline New Member
    thanks bro,sorry im new.

Np Fred, im sure alot of people here would love to help .. im not really in position to help though and id rather see you get the right advice..

Anyway back to my cycle ...

Started on Primo now 1ml/200mg EOD will run it till the end of my HGH use

Question now is the PCT ... i have clomid 50mg tabs and nolva 20 mg tabs and HCG ( few vials )

So HCG i do while on ? or after ?

Clomid ill be running 50/50/50/50
    Nolva ill be running 40/40/20/20

Does that sound ok?

Input please thanks

Ok well i lost track of what week im on now ... i think its something like week 14 or 15 ... not really worrying anymore ...

Its turned into a life changing routine ... which im pretty comfortable with now

I dont know what ill be doing when im done with the HGH and cycle ... its so efficiantly time orginizing ... i love it ...

I guess ill just glasses of water in the fridge and pretend they are gh and i have to wake up to drink one lol! or something like that haha ... ill figure it out later ...

Anyway Primobolan is going great ... whole cycle will end on the 25th of may and ill start PCT on the 27th ...

Im not going to do HGH for any longer though ... allready got the results i wanted and not willing to push it any further just to stay on the safe side ... might go back on later this year .. but i dont really think it will be nessesary

its been a really great experience .. and very nice to feel healthy and fit ... working my ass off harder and harder every day ... very happy with my self to see that i was able to complete this ... im usually a lazy guy ...

Ive not skipped one day and did every minute of cardio and every pound of weight lifting .. very happy with it

I dont think ill ever be able to go back to eatting whatever i want ... other day i had a slice of pizza on my cheat meal ... and i felt so bad ... i actually did cardio that night even though it was my off day ...

Now my next step is to get a better bigger six pack going on ... and im now sure im able to do it

Not going to post pics till im completely done ... but ill tell you this ... my waist has gone from 38" to 33" .... and ive changed 180 degrees ..

Do i advice people to go on HGH? AAS?

Well ... after getting so pissed off from people telling me to diet/cardio whenever i ask for anything ... i now actually join them ...

You must get a strict diet + cardio and training before you get into anything... and if you can follow it then hell yea go for it!!!

I know this is turning into a very long post ... but im just abit bored and waiting for a friend to come pick me up

Take Care All!!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on changing your life for the better man!! Nothing feels better than working hard and seeing/feeling a change in your body!

BlackHat , i'll be waiting your pics later this month when your cycle is done ... im pretty sure we all wonna see some before and after pics and see your changes .. Im happy everything turned out to be just fine for you

thanks all for the replies

and alex im looking forward to see some reactions on the forums as well hehe ... only reason i wont post now ... is that im still changing day by day!!

so i want to wait till they very last day before i take any pictures hehe

and the old pictures alone are just disgusting ... i dont even feel they are mine anymore ...

Thanks all for the replies

Thread Information