ozy1 is offline New Member

60 iu blue tops???

has anyone come across 60 iu blue tops.they are in the land down under.is this too good to be true?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    60ius in one vial? i wouldnt want it if thats the case unless your shooting 10ius a day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Ditto that. That is a buch of money to lose if something happened to that one vial.

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    I take it your a ozzy? If so i heard of them going around here and ive had friends use them and swear they where real.But i think its the fact there put up so much money to get 600iu and they want to think there real.No amazing results but you wont get anything spectular out of 6 months worth.Also heard theres only 30iu worth in each vile so who knows?Its australia

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    I heard the same thing, had a mate take for 6 weeks and put on about 5kgs good quality but I would of expected abit more for that

ozy1 is offline New Member
    yes pro iron, you seem on the money.i think i would be willing them to work too, for the price they are going around at.
    i was hoping to find someone with first hand experience, as i was thinking maybe they were fragments not the whole 191.
    well at 30iu a bottle that makes them even more of a less inviting proposotion...
    that 5kg in 6wks sounds inviting tho.
    wouldnt mind some first hand info...
    if theres any out there..
    Last edited by ozy1; 04-21-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Thread Information