Legolas is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up My HGH Cycle progress

A week ago i started injecting 1 IU of norditropin daily immediatly upon waking up in the morning and im also taking proviron , started on monday 20 april at 50mg a day .

The first 5 days i injected only 1 IU of HGH cuz i didnt want to feel the " side effects " , this is my first time , on day 6 i started injecting 2 IU's in the morning and the only side effects ive experienced so far were a really mild headache and my knees ( which i injured 10months ago ) were in pain , slight pain , but other than that im not feeling anything else and the pain is fading away .

On the fat loss progress , ive noticed , my friends and family also noticed some good fat loss especially my legs , face, chest in general ,and on the left side of my stomach which im injecting everyday to see if what they say about local hgh fat burning properties is true or not , so far all is true . I also tried T3 T4 Clen from before and it didnt burn this much fat in 1 week !! Even tho my diet and exercise werent all that " perfect " like they should be , i barely made a cummulative of 2 hours cardio all week long , my total time at the gym used to take around 3 hours ( cardio and bodybuilding ) this week i finished all my workouts within 1 or 2 hours maximum .

IS HGH this powerful ?? many people including this forum's members and veterans have written that i need like a month to start seeing results on HGH even the coach at the gym told me that i need a minimum of 3 weeks before i start to see any results so when i started my cycle i said to myself ill wait 3 weeks to see if i stop or i dont !! well im not stoping my hgh cycle cuz i started really seeing results from the 4th day !!

Next week or the week after im starting my T3 T4 cycle along with the HGH and Proviron

Im 22 years old

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You will not see results like that in one week from HGH... no way.... its all in your head or there are other factors involved.

Do you think proviron is the " other factor " ??

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Do you think proviron is the " other factor " ??
    Yes, it very well could be.

Im lost now ! could it be only from proviron ??? is proviron that effective as a fat burner ?? its a steroid after all .....

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Legolas
    Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents here. I know you've probably heard it a million times but at 22 years old your body is probably producing a couple iu's of growth naturally. So when your only taking 1 or 2 iu's/day your just stopping your natural gh and basically replacing it. If I was you I'd get your doctor to run a check on your igf levels and use that to see if you gh is even doing anything and what an optimal dose might be.
    Take care buddy.

ok ok so its the 6th week now on HGH 5th on Proviron and 4th on T3 and i can feel it now the stuff did really kick in , ive lost in the past 5 weeks around 8kgs my belly is 6cm shorter than it was 5 weeks ago and general fatloss is so fvckin noticable in every damn part of my body especially me legs , face , a$$ and belly !!! and i havent been following a strict diet all the time !!!

nowadays im exercising 5 times a week including 5 or more cardio sessions from treadmils to stationary bikes to ellepticals and im getting thinner everyday !! everytime i wake up in the morning i find that my belly got smaller and smaller !!

PS: i upped my dose of hgh about a week ago to 3IU's 6days a week , that's just 3IU's more in total .

T3 dosage from 2nd week is 75mcg , proviron 75mg

ok ok so its the 6th week now on HGH 5th on Proviron and 4th on T3 and i can feel it now the stuff did really kick in , ive lost in the past 5 weeks around 8kgs my belly is 6cm shorter than it was 5 weeks ago and general fatloss is so fvckin noticable in every damn part of my body especially me legs , face , a$$ and belly !!! and i havent been following a strict diet all the time !!!

nowadays im exercising 5 times a week including 5 or more cardio sessions from treadmils to stationary bikes to ellepticals and im getting thinner everyday !! everytime i wake up in the morning i find that my belly got smaller and smaller !!

PS: i upped my dose of hgh about a week ago to 3IU's 6days a week , that's just 3IU's more in total .

T3 dosage from 2nd week is 75mcg , proviron 75mg
    Sounds like the HGH is working well for ya

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Carefull with the knee's and don't hurt them again, I would hate to see you have to stop training the lower body parts due to a injury reappearing. Still young to start hgh but you have started already so cannot stop you now

Good luck and keep safe

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Sounds like the HGH is working well for ya
    Exactly at first i thought it started to work from the very first week , well now its a whole different story , besides back then i wasnt on t3 so now a month after , the t3 has really kicked in so the combination is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Carefull with the knee's and don't hurt them again, I would hate to see you have to stop training the lower body parts due to a injury reappearing. Still young to start hgh but you have started already so cannot stop you now

Good luck and keep safe
    well yea im keeping my knees as safe as possible i dont want to overtrain or put a lot of pressure on my knees or im screwed cuz i wouldnt be able to do cardio exercises anymore which is extremely important for my goals plus ive been taking Universal Animal flex for like 5 months now and this stuff are really effective !!!

r18k is offline New Member
    Exactly at first i thought it started to work from the very first week , well now its a whole different story , besides back then i wasnt on t3 so now a month after , the t3 has really kicked in so the combination is awesome.

well yea im keeping my knees as safe as possible i dont want to overtrain or put a lot of pressure on my knees or im screwed cuz i wouldnt be able to do cardio exercises anymore which is extremely important for my goals plus ive been taking Universal Animal flex for like 5 months now and this stuff are really effective !!!
    Keep us updated... What are your stats? Any weight increase?

Quote Originally Posted by r18k View Post
    Keep us updated... What are your stats? Any weight increase?
    no , no weight increased cuz my goal is fat loss purely so i cannot increase in weight either muscle or fat weight .
    As for my stats im : 174cms 96kgs now and constently dropping weight , 22 years old

so my hgh kicked in now , once it kicked in i will lose fat as long as i can take it ? let's say i take it for a further 2 or 3 months will i see some good results ??

is there any drug i can take along with my HGH that would make my fat burning more potent ?? other than T3 or clen ??

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    run t4 with it

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    run t4 with it
    i am running T4 , 100mg before bed , is there anything else ?

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Legolas have u added any form of Testo to your cycle or its just HGH T3 T4 and Clen ? U can try Anavar as it really helps in cutting down fat specially in your mid section and helps in retaining the gains. its costly and u have dose 40mg to 80mg per day.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so my hgh kicked in now , once it kicked in i will lose fat as long as i can take it ? let's say i take it for a further 2 or 3 months will i see some good results ??
    I'd plan to use it for twice as long as that, at least 4 or 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    Legolas have u added any form of Testo to your cycle or its just HGH T3 T4 and Clen? U can try Anavar as it really helps in cutting down fat specially in your mid section and helps in retaining the gains. its costly and u have dose 40mg to 80mg per day.
    no clen there , i started ephedrine today at 50mg per day , im taking proviron as the only form of AAS

Thread Information