Thread: HGH quantity

DallasLift is offline Junior Member

HGH quantity

I'm starting research into my first HGH cycle. I have located a source that looks good but I'm curious how much to order. I want to run 4-5 iu per day for 6 months with a schedule of 5on/2off. If the kits I'm looking at state 1x100iu/10iu per vial how much do I need? Does 10iu of powder convert to 10iu of injectable HGH after it is reconstituted? I know this is probably a stupid question.

It looks like I will need 5 1x100iu kits to have enough to last 6 months. Can I store the powder in a closet until needed? I have young kids in the house so storing in my frig is not an option.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    1) If you want to run 5ius ED 5on/2off then that = 25iu per week or ~ 100iu a month.

2) The powdered iu's are the number of iu's in a vial that cannot change. The amount of BW you reconstitute it with will determine how much fluid you inject. so if you add 1ml to a 10iu bottle then every 10 mark on a 1cc pin will be 1iu of gh.

3) you can store the powder in a closet, but once you have reconstituted the GH you will need to store it in the fridge. If you store it at room temp the remaining GH will go bad.

options for storage are a small fridge in you closet or garage, or a work fridge if you have one.

What are you goals/ cycle experience?

DallasLift is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply Slide

My main goal is fat loss. I've had love handles since High School even though I have always been thin. My diet has been spot on for the last 6 months and has yielded very nice results. I have gone from 24%BF to 18% but still do not see major changes in my handles. I recently started Clen w/ a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. I'm almost finished with week 4 so I'm about to start the next 2 weeks on. I have only cycled once with test and really liked the size gains. My stats are...
    Age 40
    H 6'1"
    Weight 197

I'm excited about the possible fat burning effects of HGH but have a hard time w/ the expense. It would cost cover 1K to run HGH for 4 months so I might stick w/ test e and clen to see if I can slowly get my body fat in the 12-14 range.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Not to switch the subject, but i have been able to Shred bodyfat while on HGH and Tren

Works wonders

Peace

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasLift View Post
    Thanks for the reply Slide

My main goal is fat loss. I've had love handles since High School even though I have always been thin. My diet has been spot on for the last 6 months and has yielded very nice results. I have gone from 24%BF to 18% but still do not see major changes in my handles. I recently started Clen w/ a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. I'm almost finished with week 4 so I'm about to start the next 2 weeks on. I have only cycled once with test and really liked the size gains. My stats are...
    Age 40
    H 6'1"
    Weight 197

I'm excited about the possible fat burning effects of HGH but have a hard time w/ the expense. It would cost cover 1K to run HGH for 4 months so I might stick w/ test e and clen to see if I can slowly get my body fat in the 12-14 range.
    Yes cost wise there are some better fat burners out there than HGH.

Remember the most important thing (and it is free) is diet. I lost 70 lbs with diet and went from about 40% BF down to 8-9%, so it can be done.

Gappa is offline Member
    you cannot store the powder for longer than 3 weeks at room temp. unless it's saizen.

NOVETE is offline New Member
    for pesonnal use, 2kits per month,also do fresh order to keep your stuff fresh in frige.

NOVETE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithjp1 View Post
    Not to switch the subject, but i have been able to Shred bodyfat while on HGH and Tren

Works wonders

Peace
    me too

Thread Information